Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app not working properly since clocks changed.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

British Summertime started today... my clock time changed.. but the activity hours are all up the shoot... whenever i alter them they just reset to weird times.. heart rate tracker is an hour in front of where it should be.  its all very frustrating.. i turned phone off and on multipy times.  i changed the activity time on the website to try and compensate for the two hours its out.  i've turned bluetooth on and off, uninstalled app reinstalled it.. nothing is making any difference.. i have a fitbit charge 4.. im in tears over it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Mine is doing the same. This morning the activity hours is working normally. But now it’s set my step count to 15,000 and all my days are the same. I contacted Fitbit and they’ve suggested I forget the device and re add it again. Not convinced that’s the issue. I’m on a versa 2 watch 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@MadHattie this problem always comes up when the time changes. It's only for today (and again in the autumn). There's not a way to fix it. Tomorrow your Fitbit app will function normally again. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same. This morning the activity hours is working normally. But now it’s set my step count to 15,000 and all my days are the same. I contacted Fitbit and they’ve suggested I forget the device and re add it again. Not convinced that’s the issue. I’m on a versa 2 watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

thanks, yes it’s ok today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

mines working ok today, fingers crossed yours will be ok tomoz.

Best Answer
0 Votes