Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone App Home Screen Options (New App) - Display Exercises?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

Had the new iphone app update (don't care for it, but that's another story), but have been wondering for a while if I can get exercises to appear on the main 'today' screen. I've just started doing some eliptical work and the main Windows 10 page picks up the activity no problem, but there doesn't seem to be an option to have exercises appear on the today screen of the phone app?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

At the top, right of the screen, tap Edit, @gandalftheking. That will allow you to customize the Today screen and add Exercise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, there's no option to add exercise on that screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gandalftheking, I had to scroll down on my screen to find it. If you still don’’t see it, then tap Show All at the top, right of the Edit screen. 

7F613433-DFBB-4246-9D4B-1AEC610E147C.jpegED5E00CB-4C54-443D-8624-CA87C3EDB61B.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes I was familiar with that screen, thanks. However, the word 'exercise' is not there - 'activity' is but theres nothing next to it to see what it would do - - - I have heart rate, food, sleep, weight, all with the delete sign next to it, but this 'activity' has nothing/no way of doing anything other than moving it up and down the list - odd.

Best Answer
0 Votes