Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message wont clear from fitbit versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have one message on my versa that will not clear no matter how many times i click "Clear" or "Clear all". I have a iphone if that makes any difference.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Pressing all three buttons cleared my text message that would not go away 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I have the SAME problem! Please let me know if you figure it out. 

Best Answer
I figured it out! Just restart your versa and it should fix the problem.
Best Answer

@jhulscher @dcy2011 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear about the message that can't be deleted. @dcy2011 happy to hear that a restart fixed the issue for you. @jhulscher did you try this on your Versa? You can follow these instructions to restart your Versa.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

How do I restart it?

will I lose all my information?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold all 3 buttons on the versa and it should reset. You will see the fitbit logo come up.

Hope that helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pressing all three buttons cleared my text message that would not go away 

Best Answer

Hold all three buttons down for several seconds. Wait for Fitbit icon to appear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hoosier123 thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate your input regarding this situation, however, please note that in order to restart your Versa you only need to press the left button and the lower right button for 15 seconds. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Marco. So noted.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hoosier123 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply, you're very welcome. 

If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes