Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa 2 over-counting floors

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i average about 1 - 3 floors per day. Today i've made the same walk to my office (flat path) and when i've arrived the floors count was about 20. i've just arrived home and the count now says 32 floors. does anybody have this problem? how i fix it? thanks.

20200302_182436.jpgScreenshot_20200302-182613_Fitbit.jpgScreenshot_20200302-182737_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

First, try rebooting your watch. If that doesn't help, put some alcohol on a cotton swab and clean the altimeter port hole at the bottom left corner of the backside of your Versa. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

First, try rebooting your watch. If that doesn't help, put some alcohol on a cotton swab and clean the altimeter port hole at the bottom left corner of the backside of your Versa. 

Best Answer

thank you! i will try it

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems is working properly now. Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rinopopo   One of the things that can create false floors in a gusty, windy day.  Most buildings aren't well sealed.  The gusts of wind create enough of a change to trigger a "floor" which, by the way, isn't much of a change in barometric pressure.  One gusty day, I got 28 floors and never left the floor where my office is.  A colleague got 32 floors in the same office.  Sometimes I get floors going through very tight fire doors, too.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Monday was a VERY windy day here in Valencia.  Makes sense.. Thank you!!

Best Answer