Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa 2 voice reply quit working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 voice rely to texts was working fine - all of a sudden it won't work - I can tap the yes and that sends but cannot record a reply to a text anymore.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Joey18  good to see you in the community.

Can I ask which mobile device you are using? I would first suggest restarting your Versa 2 (by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds) and also your phone to see if that solves the issue. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Joey18  good to see you in the community.

Can I ask which mobile device you are using? I would first suggest restarting your Versa 2 (by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds) and also your phone to see if that solves the issue. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks so much N8teGee- I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 - I did try that first- then I rebooted the Versa 2 like you said - I think I am good to go !  thanks again

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I've done everything to make it work. Un installed, attempted and update nothing.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. The auto reply feature still works but not the voice reply. I have restarted the Fitbit and that did not fix it. So frustrating!

Best Answer

I did get it to work finally- first I restarted my phone - android - and then I hold the button on my Versa 2 for 10 seconds which I think re boots it and it works - also if your phone is syncing - during that time voice reply will not work - the voice reply stops working on occasion and I have to do the above again - hope this helps

Best Answer
I called them they replaced it with quick and great customer service I did all the required steps and it still was not working. when you talk to it the dots never moved so the sound was not making it to the speaker. They sent a replacement because this was within the 1 yr warranty. This one works GREAT!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarted phone and Fitbit.  Uninstalled the app, unpaired the Fitbit from my phone.... Started all over.  Set everything up, checked permissions and accessibility.... All seems correct, but the voice reply WILL NOT WORK.

Best Answer

I finally got mine to work - I can't remember how - did the unpair and then paired again -afrer you restarted your phone did you hold the button for 10 seconds so the watch rebooted?  I think I had to do it quite a few times to get it to work - phone first then waited and then the Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes