I suggest adding HSBC to Fitbit pay

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity & label

109 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @nikster1975. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. Woman Happy

Aznerak
Jogger

Agree. Please add HSBC so that the special edition charge 3 can actually be used in the UK

Paulgcs
Jogger

Please add hsbc Australia to Fitbit pay. Negotiate with hsbc and get it working. thanks

Riona
First Steps

HSBC is available internationally, please add them to Fitbit pay. I have an HSBC account in France and it will be very valuable to have my card linked with my new special edition Fitbit charge 3. 

Charle30
First Steps

If fitbit added HSBC I'd upgrade my old charge 2 to either the 3 or ionic. Currently supports no major uk banks/creditcards (I'm excluding santander)

SnoozeDoggyDog
Base Runner

Please add HSBC to Fitbit pay UK

@nikster1975 wrote:

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

Please add Fitbit pay HSBC uk

Dylan_v_2002
First Steps

Please add hsbc 

@nikster1975 wrote:

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Add HSBC UK to Fitbit so that we can use what we paid extra for 

Cronky70
Jogger

I purchased this for my wife on the basis of the payment feature. It is not clear in the process that only a few Uk banks are supported. Please add HSBC ASAP.

LouLouH
First Steps

Please add HSBC to Fitbit Versa 

MarkAntares
Jogger

Having got a HSBC Australia account for Google Pay, it'd be nice not to have to get another acct for fitbit pay.

Love for HSBC Australia to be linked

Ccooper1993
First Steps

Upgraded last week to fitbit versa and really disappointed to find HSBC isnt supported yet. Falsely advertised as barely any UK banks are currently supported. 

Cdonn
First Steps

Please add HSBC to fitbit pay uk as I paid extra for this feature and can't actually use it so was a big let down and waste of money 😢.

TroyT
Jogger

Definitely add HSBC for Australia, they are an international bank and are included in apple pay. Please!

StevieTuts
First Steps

Please add hsbc to Fitbit pay

Mivian
First Steps

Please add HSBC to Fitbit pay.

AndyBristol
Jogger

I agree, HSBC is a major worldwide Bank with many Fitbit customers who would benefit from Fitbit pay. Fitbit seems to focus on the US market and they need to give more support to their UK customer base. At present Fitbit pay is a wasted function in the UK for most users.

Gemsdale
Jogger

Pretty surprised (and frustrated) to not see a single Bank from the big 4 in the UK. List of fitpay partners.

It’s fine to Lord up the NFC option and take the additional premium for the device but it’s pretty rich to push it so hard when 99% of the UK banks have yet to signup.

at the very least, provide a list of banks your negotiating with so we can at least make an informed decision as to whether it will be worth paying the extra in the near future. Or holding off, or not even bothering.

Very disappointed. Please address this issue as a priority. You have a lot of disgruntled UK “special edition” customers right now.

AutoUnder
First Steps

Please add HSBC UK to Fitbit Pay, then I would consider upgrading my Charge 2 to a Charge 3

Dozzer
First Steps

Fitbit users would benefit from being able to use Fitbit pay with an HSBC account, or indeed any of the main UK banks.

Thanks.

lottesj600
First Steps

What is the point in having the feature when world wide banks are excluded from the majority of the countries you sell in. 

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Dozzer ! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

Prhodes
Jogger

Ok fit bit you are fast becoming a joke! Never responding to emails. When this versa was purchased a main selling point as im sure it was for many others was the pay feature and the promise of main banks being available!  Over a year later still unable to use this more expensive version watch and no answers to when it will be. Dont you think its time you started offering refunds to the customers who sadly fell for you misleading sales pitch!

NSW4153
First Steps

Surprised and disappointed that Fitbit are using the pay function to sell multiple models without making clear the very limited number of banks that they have signed up. Also from reading the comments it appears there has been no major progress in 9+ months so I find the 'coming soon' promise hard to believe. I won't be upgrading until a major bank has signed up. 

@nikster1975 wrote:

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity & label

VaughanHP
Recovery Runner

I visited my local branch in Norwich and they are going to discuss this at there next board meeting.. So fingers crossed

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.