Add spell check on the Community Forums

It would be nice to have spell check and hopefully eventually a couple of areas for people that english is not the normal language yet a built in translator. I know @zapleahy has her hands full now this is just down the road stuff. Well except Spell Check  Smiley Wink

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

5 Comments
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I will investigate adding a spell checker. I think that there was one built-in to the text editor, so it may just be a matter of uncovering it.

The Fitbit Community will be launched in seven languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese)! Each language has its own dedicated forums. Although it would be neat if we could offer one multi-lingual community with native speakers of each language interacting freely with the help of automated translations, this is beyond the capabilities of our forum software. Each community has its own unique setup and member base.

Status changed to: In Development
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Status changed to: Released
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

You should see that spell checker as an option on all posts now! Just click the "ABC" button for a quick spell check.

Screen Shot 2013-12-10 at 4.57.04 PM.png

Craig
Distance Runner

Thanls @zapleahy 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.