Adding cheers, taunts, sleep duration and messages to be visible on Ace 2 device-not just app

Hi there,

I am wondering why bed time reminders, cheers, taunts and messages go to the phone/laptop the Ace 2 is linked to rather than to the actual device our kids are wearing and if this could be modified?

This device is advertised for 6+ years old. Many kids do not have their own secondary device and as a result their Fitbit Ace 2 are linked to their parents phone or laptop like my 9 years' old Ace 2 is. It makes no sense for kids to have to check an app on a secondary device to see a reminder for bedtime (which of course they won't see in real time as the phone/device may be in another room) to  see if they have received a cheer or message or a reminder to wind down for bed when the device they are wearing on their arm can and should be showing them this information in real time as it is actually on their wrist.

We are trying to encourage our children to be physically active and mindful of sleep (which also does not show up on the device) yet you are asking kids to go find the device their Fitbit Ace 2 is linked to to see reminders and cheers and sleep hours.

Please can I ask that you look into making these features visible on the Ace 2 device. I know my daughter would love to see a 'cheer' pop up on her device during the day! These features would really make the Fitbit Ace 2 stand out from competitors and the kids would be so excited to have them!

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.