Allow Spotify offline on Versa series and Sense

After long time Fitbit released a Spotify app for Ionic/Versa (for now only on Versa 2). See this suggestion now marked as solved.

However this app does not allow to download music for offline listening (for example while working-out).

Hence this new suggestion.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

328 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @WesleyS, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to download your playlist from Spotify account to your Fitbit device with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions.

ClaudioDS
Recovery Runner

I have enjoyed long walks listening to music offline from my versa 2. I always wanted to be able to listen to the interesting Spotify podcast.

Thanks to this suggestion I could do it and despite having to hire Spotify Premium.

I think it would be of great help, since FitBit has discontinued the storage of music in mp3 format directly on the smartwatch.

Congratulations for the suggestion and hopefully it will be available soon!!! 😍

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Now that the price of Deezer has gone up, this suggestion seems more important than ever. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.