Allow night shift reminders to move (or customized hours)

Please allow night shift hours to be selected for reminders to move. I work 7p to 7a at the hospital and the current feature only allows half of my shift to be selected. It doesn't recognize those 12 hours as consecutive hours. It would also be helpful to select different time frames for different days. I work nights 3 days a week, but the rest of the week I am awake and active during the day. I'd like to customize the reminders for certain hours on specified days.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

579 Comments
AshOver
First Steps
Being able to set my hours of activity, my shifts are 9pm-8am so my activity is split between two days on the fitbit app. I'll get 3 miles on Monday and 7 miles on Tuesday even though for me that 10 miles was in one waking period. The hourly activity goal won't even allow me to set time frames for when I'm active at work.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @AshOver, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about allowing you to set Hourly Activity overnight shifts with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Atldlite
First Steps
It would be more helpful if I could set the times for activity. As I work nights, my Fitbit resets after midnight; breaking my one shift into two days (1800 to 2359 and 0000 to 0715) and combining consecutive days. It's very annoying.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Atldlite, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to adjust the Hourly Activity times for nightshift workers with us. We found two similar ideas already posted on this board and you can see them here:

Please support these ideas by adding your vote as this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.