Amazon Music

Please let us sync amazon music like we can Pandora. I have an amazon music account.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

282 Comments
Hannahrose1345
First Steps
It is silly having alexa avaliable, i dont use deezer or Spotify so I would much rather amazon music be avaliable.
Giampi71
5K Racer

This feature suggestion exists already but closed by Fitbit as not planned. Sorry but there is no hope

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hannahrose1345thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of integrating Fitbit with Amazon Music. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. This helps to keep the forums more organized and for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time.  

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

TheDukeUK
Jogger
Please Add Amazon Music App to Versa 3
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TheDukeUK, thanks for sharing this suggestion about supporting Amazon Music app with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

DominatorVIP
First Steps
Self, Deezer and Pandora are being removed which means the only option in terms of Music Apps is Spotify or the built in "music app" which isn't really an app at all, more so just a controller. I say put something like Amazon Music on the Fitbit App since Alexa is literally built into the watch already. Just give us more options...
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @DominatorVIP, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Amazon Music on Fitbit devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.