Amazon Music

Please let us sync amazon music like we can Pandora. I have an amazon music account.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

282 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for this suggestion. Just reverting the status here back to reviewed as the request is for an Amazon music app on Ionic to be able to stream from device. Thanks

Roshansocean
First Steps
Yes. It doesn't make sense for us to have to get a different subscription
to a different music provider or buy our own songs to use this device. One
of its biggest selling points is not having to take along a phone.
Thanks
Roshansocean
First Steps

And what does "Reviewed" mean? Is it that you have noticed this request but will not make changes?

I would like to here what the decision or next steps are.

Thanks 

Ibrahimhamed
Jogger

Does anyone know how long is it until we usually get a response from fitbit staff on these request?

Khmckay
Recovery Runner

Please please please update to support Amazon music. Mostly Loving my ionic but need to be able to leave my phone behind...

Dtalitho
Recovery Runner

Would LOVE to see Amazon music listed on my Ionic apps!!!

BTW, is it possible update yesterday fixed syncing problem? We are looking pretty good today!!!!

Rmusicpixie
First Steps

I agree we for sure need Amazon music.   I pay for their streaming and will not pay for Pandora.  

Andrearae799
First Steps

Please allow Fitbit users to download and use our Amazon Music accounts with our Fitbit!!

Ollie78
Jogger

Agreed !!! A bit short sighted to say the least only allowing 1 3rd party music streaming service, also, who even uses MP3 anymore ?

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

this is something that needs to be worked out Noreen Amazon and Fitbit, Fitbit is not able to implement this without Amazon's blessing. 

SD275
Stepping Up

I agree. Want to see an Amazon Music app for Ionic that allows you to upload music. Similar to Pandora. I already pay for Amazon and don’t want extra subscriptions. 

Musicbarb
Recovery Runner

I already pay for Amazon Music.....I dont want to pay for Pandora too.... Please add the amazon music app to the ionic. thankyou.

Scottliving
First Steps

Is there any update here?  An amazon music app seems like a no brainer if you want to be a player in the smart watch fitness tracker space. 

Princhessa
Recovery Runner

Another vote from an Amazon unlimited music subscriber.  I've purchased too much music on Amazon to just change services.  I like having my library accessible, as well as now the tens of millions of songs I subscribe to hear.  Would be great to not have to lug my phone to the pool edge when I have a waterproof BT headset and ionic.

Aeiry
Jogger

Another vote for Amazon Music.  

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi! Would be great to get Amazon Music  on the Versa. Spotify is also an obvious service to add because it’s so popular, but Fitbit already has a relationship Amazon with the echo, so it’s quite surprising that Amazon Music has been missed off the versa in favour of two very small services like Deezer and Pandora.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes, this would be perfect. I have iTunes but also have an amazon music account! 

lilsnowy
Recovery Runner

I would also love to be able to listen to my amazon unlimited music without needing my phone. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Do you think there is any chance of this happening in the future if fitbit?

Sent from my iPhone
Elles1
Jogger

Totally agree. Very frustrating to pay a lot of money for Ionic not to be able to play Amazon music through app. This needs sorting ASAP. Not prepared to pay for another music app. 

householdunity
First Steps

Please add support for Amazon Music/Streaming. 

djrego
Jogger

I have Amazon Music Unlimited also and would love this to be available by app on my Ionic like Pandora and Deezer.

Ibrahimhamed
Jogger

When i first replied here with my feature request, i had high hopes because of the power of fitbit community. But this morning i got this email from fitbit announcing deezer as another music application. I'm very disappointed. I'm not sure how much weight do you guys give to your customer? Until today we didn't even get an estimate on when this will happen? will it even happen? what's going on?!

doslozanos
First Steps

They just released a new watch comparable to the Apple Watch called, Versa.....so mad I wasted money on this one. Was a die hard FitBit fan, but I too feel they don't weigh the customers opinion. Looks like Apple is going to win this one for me.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

ItsGabe
First Steps

I love amazon music and would love to use it on the versa. A lot of people would agree that it would be good to have. It would be greatly appreciated if you can get an amazon music app. Thanks!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.