Analog clock face for Fitbit Ace

I'd like the ability to have a clock face on the Fitbit Ace that is not digital - i.e. a clock face with hands.

My daughter is learning to tell the time, and I would like to encourage her to learn the time on an analog clock rather than come to rely on the numbers.

23 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @mqmatt. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. Woman Happy

rafsanchez
Recovery Runner

I would also really like the ability to have an analogue watch face for kids devices.

I am in the middle of teaching both my children how to tell the time using a real (analogue) watch-face and I will not get them a tracker that is unable to display a watch-face.

I know they would both love to have an Ace 2 so come on FitBit - give me an opportunity to buy 2 more devices!

thanks

ReneeSchott
First Steps

Looking for an analog watch to help our child learn to tell & track time. I’d love to be able to buy an Ace, but unless it has an analog clock face, it’s a no-go. 

CiaraCor
First Steps
Does the new Fitbit Ace 2 have an analogue clock face option? Thanks.
gigififitmummy
First Steps

My 7 year old daughter is desperate to have a Fitbit like me. 

I keep saying no as there isn’t an analogue clock face.

I hope that this is something that you can provide soon. 

Status changed to: Under Consideration
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for participating in this thread. This suggestion is now in development, and our engineering teams intend to release it soon in future trackers. We are excited to share this progress with you, but ask you to remember that these plans are subject to change as development progresses. Thanks for your patience and participation.

CiaraCor
First Steps

Please keep us updated. Thanks. 

CiaraCor
First Steps

Hi, is there any update on when the Ace 2 or another child's fitbit will be released with an analogue clock face? Thank you. 

jaderabbit
Jogger

There is now an analogue clock face however the numbers are missing. Please add them. Also noted that when the time is 1:05 there's a single line with no distinction between the two hands. It's confusing. Perhaps a marginally thicker hour hand will fix this? 

Nualacait
Jogger

My daughter loves her new ACE2 but I fear it may hinder her learning to tell the time as there is not an analogue watch face option with clear numbers - it would be awesome if you could develop one to help with this?

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Nualacait, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

Deadfrog51
First Steps

I’d like to suggest an analog/traditional clock face with numbers on it. My son has an Ace 2 and was hoping for a traditional/analog clock face with numbers on the face.  He is currently learning to read a traditional clock and the only option in the clock store doesn’t have numbers on it (not to mention that the clock face options in general are lacking for the Ace 2).  

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Deadfrog51, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

Status changed to: Released
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released for the Ace 2. 

@mqmatt , in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s

gigififitmummy
First Steps
Thank you for this information.

It is not appearing as an option for clock faces at the moment. When is it going to be released please?

Kind regards

Sally Posnett
SivanR
First Steps
I wanted to get my kids the Fitbit kids and decided not to because the face clocks doesn’t have an analog clock face option
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SivanR, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see an analog clock face for Fitbit Ace. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about it here. I hope to see you around.

SivanR
First Steps
Hi
I asked to add a kid friendly analog clock to the kids Fitbit not the adult one

Thank you
Sivan

Sent from my iPhone
Jphilp
First Steps

My son is learning to tell the time and it would be useful to have a watch face with numbers that was kid friendly rather than the current analogue face you currently have.

Thanks 

Jodie

MiRed243
Jogger

My son is Learning the clock as well. We have tried that analog option, but his does get confused without the numbers still.  It is to the point that he has stopped wearing his Fit Bit in favor of a basic watch he can learn with.  Is there a time frame when this option may be available?

MiRed243
Jogger
We need to see an option for an Analogue clock face with numbers on it. My son is earning to tell time and wants to learn the analogue face. It is nice to see an analogue option was added, but does not have numbers. This is making harder for learners.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MiRed243, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see an Analog clock face version for Fitbit Ace. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released".I hope to see you around.

MiRed243
Jogger

@YojanaFitbit  I have seen the Analog face that is offered for the Ace 2. This is not what
I am looking for. The one offered does NOT have numbers on it. For a
child learning, they need numbers to help.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.