Beachbody Integration

It would be great to integrate Beach Body workouts into the Fit Bit app! This would be beneficial to both of your companies as two extremely popular fitness brands.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

92 Comments
FITFO
Jogger

I use my Fitbit to track everything and currently I am doing Hammer and Chisel, from the Beachbody programs.  I have previously done P90X and COMBAT as well.  It is difficult to track everything as "Aerobic Activity" and then guess at some of the specifics.

I think it would be a huge opportunity for Fitbit to partner with Beachbody and make their programs "recognized activities" for Fitbit tracking purposes.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Labels and format

JenWhite
First Steps

Agreed! I’m starting the 80 Day Obsession and do PIYO and don’t feel the Fitbit workout options accurately assess my workouts. 

Cwagner70
First Steps

Yes yes yes! Working with Beachbody programs would be an amazing feature.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

danabraun
First Steps

With the new watches having app capability, it would be awesome if we could stream the BOD workouts on the new watches! Also having the capability to log these programs as well! 

Thanks!

Moderator edit: labels and subject for clarity.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @danabraun, that’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

Mhunt
Jogger

I love this idea.  All my workouts are Beachbody.  I would love to have them integrated to have them accurately tracked. 

kconsolie
First Steps

This would be super helpful! And based on the daily user growth of Beachbody on Demand, I think this could be hugely influential for whether people choose to purchase a Fitbit or not. For me personally, I would be much more inclined to continue upgrading Fitbit's if it could log my Beachbody workouts

JohnGV
First Steps

Love this idea. Been following Focus T25 and would be really useful for it to track on both Fitbit App and BeachbodyonDemand. 

JohnGV
First Steps

Please make this a feature!!! If it tracked on Fitbit and BOD, it would make things so much easier. I track all my workouts on my fitbit and if the data also appeared on BOD it would be brilliant.

Kkluend
First Steps

I agreee this would make my workouts so much more convenient at home and at the gym! 

StrongMom1617
First Steps

I just started using my fitbit flex 2, and would love to be able to track my Beachbody workouts. Right now its hard to guess which category to put them in.

kpitterle
First Steps

There is a huge group using beachbody! And Fitbit May lose costumers if they don’t add beachbody as a recognized activity.  many debate between Fitbit or the Apple Watch. The Apple Watch recognizes beachbody activities. Sooo I would recommend adding it as a recognized activity to stay competitive! 

sdesmarais26
Jogger

Yess! i love this idea. All my workouts are Beachbody. I would love to have them integrated to have them accurately tracked.

cgillig08
First Steps

I agree! I use t

cgillig08
First Steps

Sorry about the above comment. I did not mean to send it through yet, and I don't see an option to delete? 

I agree with everyone else. Having Beachbody connected somehow would be fabulous. I use the workout feature every day to do T25, and it would be nice to have more of a direct correlation. Thanks!

mpoppins
First Steps

I agree - I'm doing the 21 Day Fix program and would love to be able to use my fitbit to track exercise. As it is, I ignore the exercise part of the Fitbit app.

aczanko
First Steps

YES!  This would be a game changer!

McCunefamily
First Steps

Yes, please add Beachbody On Demand!  Huge game changer!!!

@danabraun wrote:

With the new watches having app capability, it would be awesome if we could stream the BOD workouts on the new watches! Also having the capability to log these programs as well! 

Thanks!

Moderator edit: labels.

@danabraun wrote:

Thanks!

Moderator edit: labels.

NicoleLC
First Steps

Please add Beachbody on Demand!

Emiller79
First Steps

Would love to have a way to track my work out when doing Beachbody On Demand with my versa 

AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @Emiller79. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

ShannonMM
First Steps

I would agree as I have just purchased the Charge 2 exited to use it for this purpose.  I just started 80 Day Obsession and cannot figure out how to log my workouts!  In comparison with others, when using "workout" mode, my stats (calories burned, etc.) seem really low.  Can someone, anyone suggest how they log there workouts?  Which mode they are choosing?  It is completely and utterly frustrating.

Rainyut
Jogger

Yes! I wish there was a name your own field. I love beachbody but for Insanity have just been calling it Bootcamp for now.

AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.