Beachbody Integration

It would be great to integrate Beach Body workouts into the Fit Bit app! This would be beneficial to both of your companies as two extremely popular fitness brands.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

92 Comments
QDig
Jogger

The heart rate integration with Beachbody on Demand is really nice.  With Fitbit being a leader in the industry, I would think that they should open their platform up.  I actually only use a cheaper version of FitBit and get my heartrate from a different device that is more open platform.  

Please add to FitBit.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @QDig! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Fulbak75, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

GauchoBanjo
Recovery Runner

Would be great if Fitbit does a sync with BeachBody.com Personally I have P90X2 & P90X3 and would be great if I can log in the specific workout of the day

Dijohnson
First Steps

Please add BOD!!!

Hotpinkpearla
First Steps

Please and Thank you 🙏🏼 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hotpinkpearlathanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding an integration with Beachbody with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

tsporty
First Steps

Please link Fitbit to Beachbody on Demand workouts! It would be great for these to auto-populate between platforms. 

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tsporty, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the integration between Beachbody workouts and Fitbit, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Keep sharing your ideas in the Community! 

Fitkaty
First Steps

YES!! I was just about to add a feature suggestion for this! It would be awesome to be able to watch Beachbod workouts on my fitbit! please please please! 

Kristaann
First Steps

I would love to be able to access my beach body app through my fit bit Versa 2. Beach body (BOD) should be a compatible app to Fit Bit

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kristaann! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Sanderson84081
First Steps

It would be helpful to be able to download the beachbody on demand app.  This way we would be able to seamlessly sync our workouts with our trackers.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sanderson84081! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

shamrock006
First Steps

It would be great if Beachbody On Demand synced with the Fitbit Alta HR. It syncs with My Fitness Pal and Apple Health so for now I can track my progress there, but having the data tracked on Beachbody On Demand would be ideal.

Thanks!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @shamrock006! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

BODFan
First Steps

Hello! I am hoping that you will be able to help me.

My husband bought me the FitBit Vera 2 for Christmas last night, thinking that it would allow me to pair my Beachbody on Demand app like an Apple Watch does.  But, as of right now, it will not.  Will BOD and Fitbit be allowing for this to happen soon?  Can the app and a Fitbit pair together?

If not, then I am returning my Fitbit Versa and getting an Apple Watch.

Thank you for your help.

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BODFan , thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about allowing your Fitbit Versa 2 to connect to your BOD account, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Perkitr
First Steps

Beachbody app would be ideal!

Caitlin95
First Steps

Would love to be able to log more specific workouts, adding beachbody workouts to fitbit would make this possible for myself and many others!

kimmiejill
First Steps

I use Beachbody on Demand, as many do and I know it would be welcomed by sooo many. I would love to track my workout by logging which program and workout I complete (calories burned, other stats, etc.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kimmiejill! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

RMc523
Jogger

Don't you think outs about time for Fitbit and Beachbody to interact. Many, many, many, many, many people use Beachbody and Beachbody on Demand ans can't log their workouts. You do it for Peleton, why not Beachbody? Come on already.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @nstreetman and commenters. Thanks for explaining why you'd like to integrate Beachbody workouts with the Fitbit app! Let me share that our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @RMc523. Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about integrating Beachbody with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.