Challenge Wins Badges

Would you or are you considering putting under badges a category for Challenge Wins?
It sure motivates me when I can see a list of my challenge wins!
Thanks, Derick

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

35 Comments
kiwi_walker
Recovery Runner
I would love to see on both the app and the dashboard a place where you can see how many challenges you have won and how many goals you succeeded at

And compare it with your friends so you can use it as challenge material

KiwI
ao145
Recovery Runner
either badges (for individual or say 3 in a row, 5 in a row etc) or gold, silver and bronze medals for kicking people's butts.

Make it happen fitbit elves!
joshfogarty
Jogger

Would like to see the overall record for challenges vs. friends.  My friend and I are now 2-2, and love the competition, but it will be hard to keep track of our records over the long term.

Bartvanhonste
Recovery Runner

Great feature. Would love this also so the challenges are not only daily, or the weekend or the week, but you also have an overall view of all the won and lost challenges.

Would give even more incentive to the challenges.

eward608
First Steps

YES!  This would be awesome.  They let you see cumulative badges, so there should be an area where you see cumulative challenges as well!

Mommybugg
Jogger
I assumed this function would be included in my app and was disappointed when it wasn't. I hope they add it soon!
steelystan
Recovery Runner

I've had a few people ask me how to view a list of all the completed challenges that they've competed in. It would be nice if there was a way to view all the challenges that you've been part of and a statistics page that displays total won/lost/etc... 

If it's something that would take up too much space on FitBit's servers I think it should be stored on the users device.

bplumb
First Steps
i agree i would love to see where i stack up in challenges.
MrNorway
Jogger
I would like to be able to see the score of all the challenges I have participated in. I usually compete with the same people. And it would be nice to see the score over a longer period of time.
lilbiddie
First Steps

Did anyone ever find out if there's a way to view completed challenges? Thanks!

KKaple
Jogger

That's actually a great idea.  I was thinking about that myself.  It would be nice to be able to see the number of challenges you've won.

Derick_S
First Steps
I would like to also have the badg sent to me by eMail...
Tomchiew
First Steps
All challenges wins and forgetten currently..can work out the total wins challenges recognization in order the challengers profiles so far total wins?
CheddarBalls
First Steps

Yes, please create an area where we can see the challenges we have won and lost/participated in etc. This would be a great idea!

jenniferkeller
Recovery Runner

I just won my first challenge and was wondering why I didn't receive a badge for it. It was a tough fight!

KKaple
Jogger

You don't receive badges for challenges.  You just get a notifcation that you won and you can see it for a couple of days before it disappears. 

Derick_S
First Steps
Hi Jennifer, I hope Fitbit pickes up on our request!
petecrosta
First Steps

I am disappointed that there is nothing in the dashboard on a computer desktop for CHALLENGES. I can only view my challenges/status via my iPhone app. Isn't this something relatively easy to provide via the computer's dashboard? Please seriously consider this option for future dashboard releases.

Pete

Nutley,  NJ

Jutord
First Steps
Ah, I just tweeted about this and was told to drop a line here but you beat me to it. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Derick_S
First Steps
Let's keep asking!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Derick Sharron • Cell 709.728.4050
burygardener
Jogger

Only had my fitbit for a month but I love the idea of interacting with friends across the world to undertake challenges. Seeing how you are doing in competition with friends provides a little peer pressure and motivation to make just a little more effort.

I usually take part in the maximum 5 challenges at any one time . However at the end of each challenge it does feel a bit of a damp squib as there is no record of the challenges that you have taken part in and how well you did.

I also searched in vain on my computer desktop for the information on challenges that I can readily see on my mobile phone

These two improvements would be most welcome to a great product

Paul C

karensingsalong
First Steps

Yes, badges for each challenge win (with a different badge for each type of challenge), and for multiple challenge participation (e.g. "participated in 5/25/100 challenges").

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@Derick_S Great idea! I think that this is definitely something worth considering. I will be sure to share your request with the rest of the team. 

Thanks for posting on the Feature Request Board!

sjstokes
Recovery Runner

This seems like a strange omission. If we get badges for daily steps, lifetime distance etc. surely it's logical that we should also get badges for winning challenges.

kdipaola
Premium User
First Steps

I would love to see this feature implemented! We do workweek challenges with colleagues at the office, and the ability to see past challenges/participants/winners would be excellent!! Fitbit, PLEASE! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.