Challenge Wins Badges

Would you or are you considering putting under badges a category for Challenge Wins?
It sure motivates me when I can see a list of my challenge wins!
Thanks, Derick

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

35 Comments
Ph4acid
First Steps
The app and dashboard should include challenges won with the winning stats. Give challenge participants option to show their results on participanta pages on completion with the default to Not show.
Mellorkl
First Steps
Amazing idea! It would be awesome to keep track of all the times you whooped all of your friends
angelsonhigh
Stepping Up

Hi I have only had my fitbit charge for almost a week.  I have so far won two challenges but can't find my trophies.  I was wondering since I have badges for my accomplishments why I can't see the trophies I have won

DeeEm
Recovery Runner
Yes I agree...badges for 1st, 2nd and 3rd maybe and for participation numbers...one badge for every 10 challenges or something like that 😜
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This is a great idea @MrNorway! This would definitely spark up some friendly competition amongst our users. Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

rem810926
Runner

This would definitely motivate people! I know I want to win challenges and show some credit for it.

coffybrowny2k
Recovery Runner

Great idea Derrick!! yes i would love to see how many challenges I have won

rem810926
Runner
This would inspire people to walk more so they could win a challenge.
Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

A very similar feature exists! If you win a Challenge or complete your goal, you can earn Challenge trophies. 

You can also earn trophies by achieving your personal best in a challenge or reaching your step goal for each day of a Challenge. Click here for more info.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us on the Feature Request Board!

celes
First Steps

the trophies win are viewable on the apps but not on the website and it is not shown on our profile. pls make the trophies earned same like the badges showing on both apps and web, and showing under our profile. it let us keep track more easily and motivate us to stay activie to win the challanges.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.