Challenges on web Dashboard

Why can't I see my Challenges on my desktop dashboard?  That data is only available on the apps.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarification and added labels

535 Comments
cricketlr15
First Steps

It's a little ridiculous that you can't access the challenges on the computer.

joanie25
Runner

Why has there not been any reply or information on what the consumers of your product are asking about?  We are very happy with the product for the most part, but the challenges should be made available to all people who own a fitbit.  It would be good business practice to let your consumers know what is going on with this situation.  As has been previously stated we know it has been seen and possibly sent to someone who can do something about it.  Is the process really that slow?  

KsSunflower
Recovery Runner

I would love to see the Challenges tile on the dashboard also.

OE
Jogger

I agree the Challenge should be available on the computer.  I have a smart phone but it is one generation back and teh FitBit app is not compatible so computer access is all i have.

BillyDe
Jogger

Yes, Please add to Dashboard.  

zumbaya
Jogger

Agree

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Do this please.

thesuper
First Steps

I agree!  I would love to see challenges on my dashboard!

Mainer82
Recovery Runner

I came here to post this same suggestion... I'd love to have this on thr website.

RobnRun
First Steps

I agree, this would be very useful!

dasherwo
Recovery Runner

Could we please get an update from someone on when the challenges will be avaliable from the fitbit website?

jennifermb524
Jogger

I've been researching this for the past couple of weeks and I'm glad someone already suggested it!! I just bought my mom a Fitbit Zip for Mother's Day and she likes her old-fashioned phone and is unable to get the app. It would be great if she could join our weekly and daily challenges using the Dashboard online on her desktop computer!! Please please please allow online desktop users to participate in challenges with friends!!! My mom could use some motivation 😉

wkaycarter
First Steps

Yes, It would be nice to be able to accept a challenges on your dashboard.  My question would be why isn't it there? 

karenaboutu
Jogger

I just accepted my first Fitbit challenge yesterday, Workweek Hustle, and have come to find out I can only view the app on my Nook. My cell phone isn't a new enough phone to support the FitBit app without freezing up and dying (app has too many bells and whistles for my old phone, but most apps these days do too). It is a shame I can't see my step competition while at my desktop computer. To me, adding the Challenges feature to the Community Tab and/or the Dashboard is a no-brainer. I don't understand why this update was only on one platform instead of across the board. Its been six months since this issue was reported in this particular thread, what's the hold up in programming FitBit? Push the update! *Frustrated Sigh*

RickyFitbit
Cross-Country Runner

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for the great feedback and ideas. We're forwarding this and other ideas to our developers and engineers. I don't have any new information on the development of this idea, but once we do, we'll update the status. 

Thank you! 

CapeCodMom
Premium User
First Steps

Come on FitBit!!! How difficult can it be to make challenges accessible on the website? My mom wants to get a fitbit and participate in the challenges but she only has a computer.  You guys are losing out on sales, but not making this available on the website.

Chris_Bott
Recovery Runner

Totally agree ! Doesn't make sense to open an EMail on desk top, click on the link to accept and then . . . . . . nothing 😞  Thought it was just me missing something. Glad it's not ! 

Pam864
First Steps

I agree completely...to use the dashboard to see and join challenges would be awesome!!

mama_cass
First Steps

Such an obvious add - I spent a half hour looking for it on the web before I found this forum...

KelCard
First Steps

This would be a great addition.

kfeif
First Steps

Can you accept challenges with a zip if you do not have a smart phone?

phxnadia
First Steps

AGREE!!!

wolfwoman1st
Jogger

I just checked the "Under Consideration" list, and this isn't on it.  I also noticed the first suggestion appeared back in November 2014.  It appears to be a VERY popular idea - and I would love, love, LOVE to have this on the web.  So I have to ask:  why is it not even under consideration?

Monicalucia
Recovery Runner

Please add a challenge tile, so we can easily monitor our challenges.  Thanks! Smiley Happy

cornypal
Jogger

Yes, also make it accessable for those who don't have the mobile app!! I can't join any challenges right now since I have a blackberry can't get the app 😞

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.