Check SpO2 at anytime on supported Fitbit devices

The new Sp02 clock face is nice, but can you also add the ability to check Sp02/pulse ox at anytime during the day rather than just during sleep?

Moderator edit: Updated label and subject for clarity
507 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Jagoji, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having SpO2 tracking on demand on your Charge 6 with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

friktion44
Jogger

I also would need an updated SpO2 reader - on my old Fitbits I have recovered the nightly readings, sometimes 170+ per night.  I need to track my night time and daytime SpO2.  It would be incredibly useful for my doctor to be able to view these numbers. And I am receiving doctor's care for suspected emphysema (from Covid!). I guess I should also mention I've just bought a Pixel 2 watch. Thank you.

drew1horn
Jogger

Please add this feature so I can compare my device's numbers to a calibrated device at my Dr.'s office.

It would be interesting to see how the numbers change during exercise.

Kuroneko2539
First Steps

Seriously, 4 years on and still nothing on this. Every other brand on the market, including some archaic Samsung phones at this point, support spo2 on demand monitoring, and have done for the best part of half a decade. Why do Google insist on ignoring direct requests from their users, frequently shelving used features, in order to push out solutions no one has asked for...

Willmil
First Steps

Please add this soon.  I don't want to leave the Google ecosystem.  Apple Watch can do this...

oeagleo
Recovery Runner
So can the gammons and Samsung watches

Get Outlook for iOS<>
nito001
First Steps

seriously 4 years and still not able to do it please any moderator any admin anyone from Fitbit please tell us why this is not a standard for a an expensive watch I can get cheaper watches under a hundred bucks that track sp02 continuously and as accurate as any medical spo2 finger device. please someone get on the ball and get this done. it is embarrassing it does not have it.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.