Clock face stats without scrolling Charge 5

Please offer a basic clock face with digital date, time, steps, calories burned, heart rate without having to scroll. Charge 4 had one I enjoyed.
62 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @GodLovesMy, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

Nschickle
Recovery Runner

It doesn't matter what thread this goes in because Fitbit doesn't care and will probably remove this post for being off topic because it's just negative but holy God.... After all the problems I've had with this, I can no longer attach a band to it. The Fitbit band connector just "stripped" itself after a year and I can't even explain my disappointment with this product. I've never been so frustrated with a product but they really just made a product that defines "planned obsolescence" more than the charge 5. I beg that anyone who ever considered this product for their money back because its been far too much trust on my end to ever get the money's worth out of it. First and last Fitbit. They gave up when Google bought them. Run as fast as you can.

Jeremy-C
Recovery Runner

Bumping this thread to second (third, fourth, Nth) the suggestion for a simple, clean "stats heavy" clock face.  I see it's been over a year.  Any progress from Fitbit on this front?

Recently purchased a Charge 5, and am very disappointed with the choice of clock faces.  "Stats Heavy" for the Charge 3/4 was perfect.  Why can't they just use that (or something very similar)?

rurbanfl
Jogger

Why is this STILL not addressed? The watch faces are ridiculous. I wear it to be a FITNESS TRACKER yet the only face that shows most of the stats is the ugly slashed face that looks like it was designed as a one-day project submitted by a C- middle school student for their graphic arts class. 

Even my three year old super-basic Inspire2 has a better watch face for tracking stats. Something basic yet with stats. 

Or, open the design store and let the 650 people here make our own watch faces. 

I love the fitness/sleep track features of the Fitbit but the face design is godawful and its an embarrassment that in over a year there has been no feedback from Fitbit. 

rurbanfl_0-1672336496535.jpeg

FriendRaven1
Recovery Runner

Yes! I'm very disappointed in the faces for the Charge 5. The "stats heavy" screen of my charge 4 was fantastic! They're all too flashy and labour intensive. When I'm running or trail riding I don't have the ability to press buttons on my watch. I want to see at a quick glance everything in looking for in big bold letters and numbers. I want to see (time and date) steps and HR.

The Charge 5 had been out long enough to fix this. Ridiculous.

Jeremy-C
Recovery Runner

Still nothing in response from Fitbit, for a simple request which has been made by hundreds of users for more than a year.   We can very clearly see how much they care for their user base.

Let's all keep this in mind the next time we're in the market for a tracker.

thelken
Jogger

Up voted! Please take care of your loyal customers. 

We just want a simple clean face. With stats at a glance.

Abcdefghujkl
First Steps

As above, surely a stats heavy clock face is an absolute must for a fitness tracker?? Super disappointed with my charge 5 - my 4 year old charge 2 has better clock face options. As said above, this would be a simple and quick option to add. But this was raised 18 months ago and no response so I’ll have to look at other brands next time.

Nikola.Yordanov
First Steps

Exactly what we need and is badly missing!

radzieus
Base Runner

Agreed. I would love all of that, but even just the time, steps and cals. Almost every face has the active minutes count, that is the least helpful stat for me. Why so many faces with only time and active minutes? Weird. 

vostokvladi
Recovery Runner
I ask you to add a clock face to FitBit Charge 5 where I can see without scrolling and tapping the screen:
- Heart rate
- Daily calories
- Daily steps
- Daily kilometers
- Active minutes
I don't care if the hh:mm size gets smaller, and there's no space for the date.
It's a clock face that would be loved by statistics fans.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @vostokvladi, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having a Charge 5 clock face with all stats displayed and without scrolling with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.