Convertible Clip/Wrist-Based Tracker

I would love to have a device that would be able to switch between a clip and a wristband.

I want the convience of the wristband, but let's be honest, it doesn't really jive with a blacktie outfit.

When I'm dressed up, I'd love to be able to wear a clip instead, but I don't want to have to buy 2 devices and try to figure out how to sync them both (if you even can). 

I also would love to see some more femine wristbands, a little dresser. I have to wear business attire at work, and the current wristband selections just don't go with most of my outfits. 

Just some ideas 🙂 

Joyfulspirit920

Moderator edit: Edited title for clarity. / Labels

104 Comments
Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @skbennett6 

With the Alta HR retired, the new Inspire device has an optional clip that would do what you'd like. Check out the new Inspire!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @skbennett6, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on your Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. This is not currently planned at this moment. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit Inspire. You can find more details here.

@Joyfulspirit920, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @seal33thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.