Customizable Challenges (like start date, duration etc)

I would like to be able to set which days I want for a challenge. Not all of my friends work a workweek (Mon-Fri). I would like to be able to make a challenge thats like Thurs-Sun or Mon-Wed-Fri. Or whatever days my friends work during that week. Choose teams and partners.

Moderator edit: labels. 

1,256 Comments
klb12
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit @DavideFitbit at what point is Fitbit just gonna say, "yeah we're not doing that"? It has been literally YEARS since this has been suggested and "under consideration". Every time I get an e-mail about yet another person voting and commenting for this, a little part of me dies, and another part of me gets mad and frustrated. We deserve a definitive answer, not waiting in limbo for another 5 years.

GillianD
First Steps

This has been “under consideration” for over three years. What a joke.

witch2eyes
Recovery Runner

@klb12 yes same, makes me kinda glum to think it’s never going to happen. Now 2019 and still nothing. I hail Fitbit to my friends all of the time yet, for what? It’s a good thing I really like the app and the community, or it’d be Apple watch time, which I do have one. I just don’t like it’s boring interface. 😕

Status changed to: Released (Premium)
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released as a Fitbit Premium feature. Under the 'Custom Challenge' and 'All for One' challenge, you get to choose:

• Steps, distance or active minutes for the challenge
  • Choose a duration of up to 30 days
  • Choose other players, up to 30 people.
  • Start the challenge at set up or within the next 7 days

Note that Fitbit Premium users can invite friends without Fitbit Premium to compete in a Custom Challenge but only Fitbit Premium users can create a Custom Challenge.

@Cheddarbill, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

AndieJ
Runner
That's nice for people who can walk. For those of us that need to pedal, elliptical or other low impact activities still need an option. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
GardenMom777
Jogger
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.