Customizable weekly progress reports

I really miss seeing my average steps per day in my weekly report. I know, all I really need to know is whether I have exceeded a total of 70,000 for the week to know if I have reached my goal! But the report contains things I don't want to know (average calorie burn per day), and even has a blank space for my average heart-rate (my Alta doesn't measure my heart-rate). The reason I wear my Alta is to try to achieve 10,000 per day, and the report doesn't tell me this at a glance. I would suggest (1) customizable reports, or (if this is too tricky) (2) linking the report to a person's primary goals as selected in their profile. Thanks for listening 🙂

Moderator edit: Labels

28 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Hi, I'd like to be able to customize the weekly progress report email. The most important thing I'd like to change is being able to hide/show the "Last week's step standings"
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about begin able to customize the weekly reports with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.