Don't discontinue the Get Fit Puzzle Premium game

In the 10 years or so I've used Fitbit, this game has been (by far) my favorite addition to the platform. I am SO disappointed to hear it will be ending at the end of next month.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

126 Comments

I, like many others, greatly enjoy and am motivated by the Get Fit Puzzle game on Premium. Please don't take it away!

----------------------------------

I agree! I love making smoothies for Luna, my Fitbit pet each day (I'm gonna miss her 😭😭😭). As someone who tends to get addicted to other puzzle games, which keep me playing for hours on end and leave me feeling guilty as hell thereafter, I like that Get Fit Puzzle makes you move more in order to "earn" more moves to keep playing, and that you can earn bonus chests for active minutes! 

I'm heartbroken to know that all this will be gone come Sunday, and I would consider ending my Premium Membership over this, like many others on this thread.

I've posted multiple reviews on Google Play, along with several others, but these seem to be falling on deaf ears.

So many are helped and motivated by this app, please consider keeping it going. 

Bootsystarr
First Steps

I agree :hundred_points:. The game is fun and motivating. I’ll probably drop Premium if and when it’s discontinued 

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Bootsystarr, thanks for sharing this suggestion about the possibility of keeping the Get Fit Puzzle with Premium. 

Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote and it's useful for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

marilyndeq
Jogger

Why are you discontinuing the Fitbit Puzzle? It's my favorite game. Fun as well as motivating. We have looked at other apps and find nothing else like it. 

CMMS
First Steps

The Get Fit puzzle is the reason why I signed up for premium subscription. Please don’t discontinue this game, I have been using it for the past 5 years. I am seriously considering canceling my membership if this is discontinued. 
Please listen to those who want to keep this game. 

Kiwalee
Stepping Up

I’m so sad to lose this game!

Slkcpersonal
First Steps

Save the FitBit game!!! 

SaveThePuzzle
First Steps

Dear Fitbit,

Is your company really doing so well that you can afford to lose monthly revenue from a growing number of soon to be former premium members? If you have somehow explained the reasoning behind this very unpopular decision I've missed it so let me ask:

WHY is the game going away?!

Amythe3lder
Jogger

I cancelled my plans to get the Luxe and as well as my premium subscription. I don't think they're going to respond at the 11th hour. This is the latest and greatest in a string of frustrations I've had with fitbit. I know it's dumb, but making smoothies for (Little Bunny) Foofoo was a fun motivator and was worth the calorie burn algorithm being super off and gaining weight by trusting it, my Charge 3 thinking I climbed 80 floors when I mowed the yard, etc. 

kujayhawk69
First Steps

I turned my Premium subscription off because the Get Fit Puzzle is being discontinued. If it comes back, I'll probably sign up again. I like playing it while I get my steps. 

Billydpgh
First Steps

Please keep the puzzle.   
I will be discontinuing premium on November 1 if the puzzle is gone.   There just isn’t anything else worthwhile in the premium package. the game provides tons of motivation.   

Odyssey13
Community Legend

I like the bunny game, but for all of you who are not continuing Premium, have you considered that something else might be right around the corner?

Don’t discontinue the GetFit puzzle after you got users hooked on it as part of our fitness routine and motivation. Why introduce and promote a feature you’re just going to cancel/take away and makes me distrust FitBit and not want to try any other new features.

Me too - please don’t cancel this game, only reason I’m keeping my premium. Why are you doing this? It makes no sense, you’re creating frustrated customers and causing premium subscription loss. 

Billydpgh
First Steps

I thought I could still play the game through the day today (10/31) but it seems that my steps won’t sync with it.   That stinks.     

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Disappointed456, thanks for sharing this suggestion about bringing back the Get Fit Puzzle Premium game for mobile devices with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Evansuga
First Steps

Please don't discontinue the Get fit puzzle. It's the only reason I keep premium. 

I would at least like an explanation for it's discontinuation. 

Meli_bug
Jogger

Looks like it has officially been discontinued 😞 I’m so sad, I really wish Fitbit would have listened, or at least offered an explanation that made sense. 

Dag y’all couldn’t even wait till midnight to kill the beloved game of your customer base. Think I might cancel my premium account for lack of customer’s concerns and feedback. The game was a winner! 
so why don’t you tell us why you killed it. Is it server time or or usage? Or was it staffing?

Dorothy_g
Jogger

I'm mad as hell. Never have I seen such a blatant disregard for customer concerns and wishes. Apparently, we don't matter toFitbit.

Pahupke
Jogger

Yes, I have officially discontinued my Premium account. Not only do you discontinue a popular game without even giving a reason, you don't even keep it going throughout the entirety of it's last day! 

Nope! I wonder why they really did it. What cost savings were involved?

Sent from my iPhone

Man Fitbit, that’s really cold y’all didn't even wait till the end of the day to kill all our bunnies. 

TomYoung
First Steps

Please keep this game.  I greatly enjoy it, and it helps keep me motivated to get more steps in each day.

TomYoung
First Steps

I quite literally just canceled my Premium Subscription over this.  If you want me to rejoin, then bring back the bunny!

Nelle15
Jogger

Today I have woken up a very sad Fitbit user. I have been a Fitbit user for almost 10 years and the Get Fit Puzzle was the best part of the premium.  It was the only reason I kept renewing my premium.  You say that there are other games.  The only other game is Bingo and that is not the same.  The Get Fit Puzzle kept me going on days I didn't want to. It was the only game I had on my phone because I don't want to just mindlessly keep playing a game. Get Fit Puzzle also ready helped me with my sleep, I really wanted the extra power ups. Well I guess in my free time today I will research other fitness devices to see if they have any useful games.

Please bring back Get Fit Puzzle................

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.