Favorite section for recently used Clock Faces

It would be helpful when the settings for a clock face will be remembered even after installing a different clock face. That way, you could occasionally swap the clock face and go back and forward without having to customize it every time. These settings shouldn't have to use too much storage and could be stored on the phone of the user, so that they'll get loaded in as defaults whenever a clock face is installed again after some time.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity.

364 Comments

I agree, this is a fitbit issue that they need to work on, its a PITA to have to re enter all my info when i want to change out watch faces, i've had this issue with other developers faces also, probably would take fitbit engineers about 15 minutes to fix this issue and end up making life just that much easier for all of us who invest in fitbit products.

vancouversuz
Jogger

Some of us like to change our clock faces from time to time, and it would be helpful to have the ability to "Favorite" clock faces for the Versa on the iOS Fitbit app.  Now, we have to search among the hundreds of available options, but it would be helpful if we could maintain a separate list of our favourites.  Thanks.

aegisrose
Recovery Runner

Oh yes~ this would be amazing!!   I'm glad there's a suggestion thread on this already. I hope 2018 is the year for it 🙂

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

It would be awesome if you could see your previously used watch faces saved in the Fitbit app somewhere that way instead of scrolling though hundreds of different watch faces everyte you want to change, you can easily find your favorites to switch to.

Tri5ia
First Steps

Would really like this too as I am a serial clock face changer

sagarsiddhpura
Recovery Runner

I also want this feature.

jacksonreth
First Steps

I am loving my new Versa .The one thing I miss is having access to a few favorite watch faces. One of the nice features is the ability to change our clock face .Every time we switch the previous clockface disappears. Finding it again is not efficient as there is no memory of any previous preferences. Also, if we purchase a clock face we should have a quicker access to them.  Thank you in advance for addressing this issue in a future update

TheSage_KSU
Jogger

I don't fee like I am a serial clock face changer but I've gone through the entire Versa clock face library and found 3-5 faces that I would really like to use depending on where I'm at or what I'm doing. Having the option to save even three clock faces within the app would be a huge help!

Reef48
First Steps

This is a must have!

megamanzteam
First Steps

The ability to add watchfaces to a favorite list. This can help me from always having to re-find faces that I love to use. Having the app do this first seems easy to add. However to be able to change it from the watch as well would be epic, but I imagine there would need to be a limit to prevent too much memory being taken up.

nwnina
First Steps

I've had the Versa for 8 hours and I am already frustrated that I can't remember the names of the handful of faces I liked when trying a bunch earlier today.

cm0011
Jogger

I thought I was the only one who had this frustration. I'm going to have to write down somewhere the names of my favourite watchfaces until something like this is implemented. It would be great to have a way to mark favourites.

jt27
First Steps

I've found a handful of watch faces in the fitbit app that I like, and I like to change them every once in awhile.  However, every time I want to change watch faces I have to search through all of the available watch faces to find the one I liked.  It would be nice to be able to mark watch faces as 'favorites' so that when I want to switch it up, all I have to do is go to my 'favorites' category to find the one I want.

notoyaarthur
Recovery Runner

This would be an awesome option. It is so annoying having to re-install the clock face every time u want to switch. It takes so long to download. And then the download gets stalled when u leave that page or the fitbit app. I honestly don't know why this wasn't already implemented. My old charge had a bunch of stock clock face options u could easily switch between. Which is why it' seems crazy that they would not already have this option of storing all ur clock faces in 1 simple folder, the same way u store ur phone skins or themes. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi, could you add a section that we can add favourite clockfaces rather than scrolling through them all. Also a section for new clockfaces would be brilliant aswell as new apps that have been added.

Thankyou

IF_ara
First Steps

I just purchased the Versa as a replacement to my pebble (RIP little guy) and I want the ability to quick switch between faces like I am used to.

I had a face for every mood, and it just seems clunky to have to search and redownload Everytime I want to switch it up a bit. It would be really nice to be able to change faces from the watch as well.

OxsophiexO
Jogger

I just emailed them about this today! Hate searching through to find my favourites

OxsophiexO
Jogger

I purchased my Versa a few days ago and I’ve been flicking through the clock faces. I have a few favourites so far but it’s a little irritating having to search through all of them to find the one I want! 

I think there should be a ‘favourites’ page that lets you pick maybe your top 5 clock faces so that you’re not spending all you’re time flicking through them all

gandalftheking
Base Runner

1. Have separate rankings / pages for paid and free faces

2. Have the ability to record 'my favorite faces'

3. Ability to understand what faces are new (maybe dates of upload)

VictorW
Recovery Runner

I can see more clock faces for my Ionic now.  That's a great improvement.  But I think I would like to see an area that I can store my favor clock faces there.  I don't need to search it every time...... 

I am totally support your idea.

Salski3
Jogger

Morning,

I have just purchased the Versa (awesome, BTW just wish the apps worked!) and i have been scrolling through the numerous new clock faces which can be chosen.

My idea is that, as there are now so many, to be able to have a "favorite" option so you can find a different face quickly rather than having to scroll through them all to find the one you want.

These could then be displayed when you go into the "my clock" option by scrolling up for it to show your saved favourite choices.

Klawmark
Jogger

A way to save our favorite watch faces to make it easier to find them and switch between them. Thanks.

NegritaChula7
Stepping Up

Can you allow us in the iOS app to mark some Ionic watch faces as “favorites” to make them easier to find when we want to switch to them?

Czerndd9
Recovery Runner

I would like Fitbit to simplify the user interface with the Versa and put more control on the wrist itself. While using the app works okay-ish, the watch would be much easier to use if simple settings were available without the need to re-sync the device constantly. Part of this is because syncing is cumbersome and not always reliable (sometimes it takes a few minutes-hours). Part of this is because, I just want to change a setting while I'm in bed without a phone.

-Quick View (maybe a sleep mode, so the light stops waking me up)

-Time Zone changes

-Vibrations (maybe an OFF option too)

-Favorite clock faces (maybe store 2+ on the device)

-Logging info (female health, water, weight, etc)

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

AWZ1287
Recovery Runner

This would be a great addition. Even if they just add a favorites or bookmark option in the app. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.