Favorite section for recently used Clock Faces

It would be helpful when the settings for a clock face will be remembered even after installing a different clock face. That way, you could occasionally swap the clock face and go back and forward without having to customize it every time. These settings shouldn't have to use too much storage and could be stored on the phone of the user, so that they'll get loaded in as defaults whenever a clock face is installed again after some time.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity.

364 Comments
Kurgol
Stepping Up

/signed.

would really like it if purchases are remembered so I don't have to log in every time I change my clock face.
would really like it if I could load more than one clock face onto fitbit at a time and swap between them.

Kurgol
Stepping Up

would be really nice if we could bookmark or favourite items in the store.

KNCHNGL
Jogger

Agree. Garmin already have this.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Czerndd9! We wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions!

RachOKC
First Steps

I absolutely would use this! Being able to favorite clock faces within the app would be a great feature. Especially because so many are added daily. 

Jojimbo
First Steps

I just picked up an Ionic today, upgraded from my Charge HR 2 and am so excited, loving it so far. I wanted to chime in here and also say how much this feature is needed, once I got it updated and set up I was actually surprised that it wasn't able to be done. VERY pleased otherwise and happy I upgraded.

Faibs
Jogger

Can this be easily ported from Pebble code? It worked flawlessly within the Pebble ecosystem.

Please change this soon!

ValerieAnne
Tempo Runner

I'd love a favorite section (that also saved customized settings, if available) for each of the faces within it. 

ExDC
Jogger

[WRONG FORUM - REMOVED BY POSTER]

Jordzander
First Steps

As the title says. I think having the ability to favourite or “heart” clockfaces into a separate easy to access list would add a lot to Fitbit. As an ionic owner it’s annoying to tetype them constantly or scroll through the list every time I forget the name of one. I think it’s  a simple addition that will  go a long way.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I have an idea: i like to change face clock, but there is a lot to scroll through. We should be able to put a hearth for favourite, so this way it will be easier.

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

TomCunningham
Recovery Runner

I vote for a Favorites on the phone as well, but in addition to having to reset settings or scour the list of available clockfaces, as a developer I would like to keep a beta clockface in a private area so that it can be loaded without distribution.  That way you can still shake out an in-the-works clockface without being tethered to the Developer Bridge.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar thread so you can add your vote to it, please keep sharing your ideas!  

AWatkins
Jogger

Would be nice if there was a way to save your favorite clock faces instead of having to search for them again and again when you want to use them.

Squidlybit
Recovery Runner

Yes please! 😁

Im another one who wants this feature.

At least a recent list of faces picked.

And like others are saying a bank of upto 5 and ability to tag and favourite them.

If there was a quick route to installing the recently choosen ones that would be good.

Thanks Fitbit team. 

Jackie8100
Jogger

It would be extremely helpful if there was a "favorite" option within the clock faces for the Versa. This would allow users to select their favorite clock faces and easily return to them later, when they want to change the face of their Versa. It could simply be added to the "My clock" tab under the "clock face" tab in the Fitbit app. It's very time consuming and frustrating to have to sift through the growing number of faces every time you want to switch the look of your Versa. And since I have found that using the search option doesn't bring up all faces within your search criteria, I think an "Add to favorites" option is a necessity .

ANonyMouse
Premium User
Powerwalker

So much yes!!

I love trying out different clock faces, but there are certain one(s) that I prefer. I hate how I have to search through all the clock faces to get back to the one(s) I love the most. I would like to add that there should be a feature to filter for the free clock faces as well. This should be something for the Versa and Ionic.

BlowYourMind
Jogger

A filter menu in which you can select certain options (digital, analog, show heart rate etc) so that you can easily find watch faces which suit your needs. Also the ability to save multiple watch faces in a favorites list so that you can easily switch between styles.

thongbn
First Steps

I think Fitbit should rearrange your watchface list, its awful, dont have any categories, top watchfaces, pin farvorited watch face. 

I've some watch face for some situation (work, daylife, workout, party ... ) but i need to search to change a watchface.

Maybe you need to store downloaded watchfaces like the way ticwatch app did, or something faster like let people pin their favorited 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jorix, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

Jorix
Runner

Hi @LuciaFitbit, thanks for your response. Could you provide a link to the feature suggestion that existed before I posted this one on december 7th of last year? I fail to find any suggestions alike before the date of my opening post...

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Czerndd9.

I will be merging this suggestion to the one about Favorite section for recently used Clock Faces in Ionic/Versa. Be sure to vote for this suggestion if you have the time.

Thanks for participating!

SoccerChica
Keeping Pace

I agree! Also being able to favorite a watch face or save it for later instead of having to search all the watch faces again. There are so many now!

MadKing101
Recovery Runner

Yes needed since Versa came out. I need a job with these guys so I can help them out lol

WorkDaWork
First Steps

Please add this! It is very useful. All other smart watches save previously used watches.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.