FitBit support for Android Wear devices

Please add support for Android Wear devices to the Android Fitbit app like you did for the iPhone 5S and HTC One M8. 🙂 The current Android Wear devices (LG G Watch & Samsung Gear Live) all include step counters.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

228 Comments
tsuttie
First Steps

Please add this!!! Already invested in hardware that suits my lifestyle bould would love to utililize the Fitbit software side of things. Would encourage me to buy fitbits for friends/family to compete with using my G Watch R

lmtorres195
First Steps

I've used Fitbit for years now and believe that linking to the smart watches would be a great thing.

NoahWL
First Steps

Please add support for Android Wear devices!  Even if it was just tracking steps, I'd still love it.  Wearing, charging, and remembering to do both of those things gets a little challenging with more than one.  Thanks!

Hunkaluv75
First Steps
Fitbit incorporation into my g watch r would be fantastic! It would allow for monetization in the same way as strava or the other fitness wearables. There will always be a market for the small bracelet style pedometers, but all in one wearables is the driving force, look at the decline in camera sales do to the smart phone, the declining sales of tablets due to the phablet 6 inch phone revolution... The driving force, all in one accessibility. Monetize the software service, don't deny the emerging market.
Edgar123
First Steps
It would be great, cause I have already bought a android watch and I really appreciate to have the fitbit app in. That way I can connect with my phone, my computer, my fitbit scale and my android watch sync with my fitbit account.
Rhinoace
Jogger
Yes, please add functionality.
terminalmage
Recovery Runner

I have a FitBit One and would like a way to view the steps on my LG G Watch R. I don't care about Google Fit, as far as I'm concerned it's horrible and I don't want anything to do with it. I just want some way to see my steps without opening the fitbit app on my phone or reaching into my pocket for my One.

emTr0
First Steps

I also want to see this implemented. Thanks!

shchavla
First Steps

I'm ready to buy up if it's supports android wear

Harleymike67
First Steps

This should be added. 

Nicthomas
Jogger
I am a current Fitbit user. I started with the Flex, moved on to the Charge HR, and now have the Surge. My husband just bought me the Moto 360, but I LOVE the Fitbit challenges! HELP 🙂
imekul
Recovery Runner

Would be great to use an Android Wear device and use it as my Fitbit tracker!

Machiavelly
Stepping Up
I'm using fitbit app for almost 2 years on my htc m8 and it works great but i want to work on my smartwach too. So please make it work on android wear!
nfriedly
First Steps
+1 I'd love to have fitbit on my huawei watch instead of having to wear it + a flex.
tulahoob
Recovery Runner

I like the Fitbit interface and as I'm struggling with Samsung's S Health, I'd love to see Fitbit available on Android wearables.

It makes good business sense for you as well, given how popular these are becoming...

luczk0wiak
First Steps
I've been a Fitbit user since the Ultra and would love full integration with my Moto 360!
Davehoffman
Recovery Runner

This would be great for me. I go "always-on" with my LG watch screen and would love to be able to see my heart rate constantly during workout mode.

erysichthon
First Steps

I already own and LOVE my Moto 360 Android wearable. Fitbit support for it would be great - then I can participate in corporate fitness challenges and earn rewards at my place of employment!

ukmight
Recovery Runner

I am a Jawbone UP user and it is mainly because it allows me to log in steps from my Android Wear watch. I use the watch during the workhours and move to the fitness band in the evenings letting me keep logging my activities without compromising on style. 

I am seriously disappointed by the Jawbone hardware quality.

I would buy the Fitbit if it allows me to log my steps via the android wear watch. 

Please inform if you wish to support android wear to decide on this. 

raffy17
First Steps
Add support for android wear
blacklight124
Jogger
Can we have a moderator update please? I think 2 types of Android Wear integration are needed: Wear device "as tracker" integration with the fitbit app. And App integration with Android Wear for notifications and statistics. I have a fitbit flex & Aria and I'm getting a Moto360 this week. There's no point in wearing both but I use the fitbit app for challenges with colleagues and tracking weight etc. Fitbit, don't you want me to stay??
Davehoffman
Recovery Runner
See I wear both as I feel that one is more useful for data while the other for notification. Either way, we need to get some integration
micgael
First Steps
Please create a wear app for the fitbit so it can be read straight off the smartwatch rather than looking on the phone
Trelander
Jogger

I prefer Fitbits back end system, data analysis etc. However - I am only going to wear one single device and I would like something with more flexability. With this in mind - I currently have the surge and am looking for my next upgrade as the Blaze is still JUST a fitness tracker and nothing else, I do not believe my next device will be a Fitbit. I will hope that something comes along soon to change my mind but until then I will have to move on. Ill do periodic checks on Fitbit to see if anything changes - but im not holding my breath.

Jmenard
Jogger
I couldn't agree more my galaxy note has heart rate sensors and sometimes I forget my fitbit or my phone so it would be really nice of the data would sync for better overall data in one place. Google fit or s health and all my data from my Android wear device and fit bit all be in one place
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.