Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop

I use my dashboard on my desktop or laptop and not my iPhone.  I like the bigger screens and it appears it is not available.  Will Fitbit premium ever be available on computers.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

129 Comments
KatieR72
First Steps

I just received my Fitbit Versa 2 for Christmas. Super happy with it until today. I was excited because I had purchased the Premium to utilize the workout videos. I went to the website and couldn't find anything on the site that showed I was a premium customer. I utilized the live chat only to learn that you can't access premium via the website. That premium can only be accessed via my phone. What!!? If I would have known this I don't think I would have purchased Premium. One of the major draws of premium is having access to all the workouts and I thought I would be able to view them on a larger screen. First of all Fitbit needs to inform potential customers that they can only access Premium via their phone. Be upfront! Next find a way fix this issue and give their customers what they want.This seems like a lack of planning and no one I know is going to be happy following a workout on such a small screen. That rant now over. Has anyone found away around this issue? I saw something about casting my phone's screen? I'm going to look into that but would appreciate any helpful information. Thank you!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KatieR72, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Premium videos on desktop or laptop not just for iOS and Android. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

UXperson
First Steps
Finish the job... of providing access to exercise classes to members with Premium features as a result of your UnitedHealth Medicare deal. It's not that hard to do (yes,I do know; I am a software engineer specializing in UX and I teach in public colleges and universities).
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @UXperson, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Premium features on OS X and Windows. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

tsk-tsk
Jogger
I just purchased a year of Fitbit Premium, only to discover that I cannot watch workouts on my laptop. I bought Premium primarily for exercise, so the fact that I can only view Fitbit workouts on my mobile renders the Premium membership pretty worthless. In 2021, this feature should absolutely be available to members! I'm frankly astonished.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @tsk-tsk, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

linoumaz
First Steps
Hi Fitbit team,
Would really be important to be able to access Premium classes and content across devices; doing a dance class from a tiny phone isn't an enjoyable experience; and the expectation/assumption, when we pay for premium is that you can access content you pay for across your devices, but it's mostly user experience here the issue..

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @linoumaz, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to see the Premium classes and content across devices or bigger screens. This idea has already been posted in the Feature Suggestions board of the Community, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized. You can also add your vote for this idea about casting premium workout on TV screen.

Thank's again for your participation in the Community forums. 

Roman86
First Steps

I just want to watch premium videos and workout from a larger screen (desktop), phone is killing me.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Roman86, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit Premium available on desktops. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

In the meantime, you can also check this other option in our help articles: How can I stream Fitbit Coach workouts to my TV?

ledunton
First Steps
It would be really nice to access my FitBit Premium workouts for use on my laptop, instead of only on my small computer screen.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ledunton, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

yelenu
First Steps
Being able to access fitbit premium content via a computer (and not just a mobile device) would be ideal. Streaming workouts from my tiny phone screen is way less desirable than streaming from my computer and large external monitor.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @yelenu, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having access to Fitbit Premium content on your computer with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

BriFranzcott
First Steps
I pay for fitbit premium so I can use the workout videos and mix things up. The fitbit coach app included has some nice videos, but the premium featured videos (yoga, kickboxing, dance, etc.) has a much greater variety. But, you can only watch the videos on a phone screen, on the computer I could cast to my TV and make my workouts so much better!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BriFranzcott, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit Premium available on computers. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Wegge
First Steps
Just purchased Fitbit Premium as part of my UHC/AARP Medicare Plan (RENEW ACTIVE). I want access to view/follow along the RENEW ACTIVE videos for exercise. The fact that I can only view Fitbit workouts on my tiny mobile screen renders the Fitbit membership worthless. Silver Sneakers programs are all available on Windows laptop
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Wegge, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

mcsc
First Steps
THe sleep score (premium feature) is only available on a phone fitbit app. It should be available in the Windoes desktop fitbit app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mcsc, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see sleep score (premium feature) on the Fitbit app for Windows desktop. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

JoyG125
First Steps
I so badly want to do the Fitbit Premium workouts. However, asking me to follow along with a complicated (for me) workout with only my tiny phone screen really isn't it. Please make a web-based platform where Premium members can access the workouts.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JoyG125, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit Premium workouts available on desktop. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Mattin
First Steps
So far, I have used Fitbit Coach on my Personal Computer as I have a big screen and separate loudspeakers. Now, I have transferred my membership to Fitbit Premium (one year trial ), but the work outs only run on my mobile phone. I would higly appreciate if the workouts also work on the PC as this is significantly more comfortable.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mattin, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the possibility of making the workouts in Fitbit Premiums also work on the PC screen and not only smartphones. 

This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well! 

Thank you for for your participation in the Community forums. 

Tanya_
Jogger
Please make the services available via the Premium membership available on desktop app - specifically I’m interested in the meditations.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.