Increase Font Size for Charge 3

I have just received my Charge 3, my first Fitbit. I had held off on the Charge 2 to wait for the 3’s larger display. At 47 I need glasses to read small text and would like to be able to increase the font size on notifications and other features.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

280 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JimGr, thanks for the clarification about being able to increase the font size of your Charge 3. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

RayFortMill
Recovery Runner
Increase the visibility of the heart rate digits on the Heart Rate clock face by increasing the font and perhaps using bold, There is quite enough room considering it's never more that 3 digits and the first digit is never greater than 1. Reaching for reading glasses while on a treadmill seems dangerous.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @RayFortMill, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to increase font size on heart rate stats on your Charge 3. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Itsdeidre
First Steps
use the entire width of the screen from edge to edge with LARGE font making readability while running or at quick glance easier.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Itsdeidre, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to increase font size for Charge 3. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.