Integrate with iOS Health

Hi there,

I'm really excited about Apple's announcement of the Health App in iOS 8 to be release this fall.  I'm looking forward to seeing a product announcement by Fitbit for a successor to the recalled Fitbit Force, and I'm really hoping to hear some exciting news about Fitbits intigration with Apple's new Health App to be released alongside iOS 8 this fall.  

This is a huge oportunity to make your devices even smarter and more integrated - Please support these APIs!  Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and labels.

4,966 Comments
greck
First Steps

Defintiely this needs to happen! Even if I decide to use the Health app to manage my data, I still want to be able to use my Ultra and particularly my Aria to provide that data.

Shellygirl
Jogger

I, too, would love to see integration with iOS 8.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I'll also add my request that fitbit be made compatible with iOS8. If you don't your going to get left behind.

DUDA
Base Runner

It wld be great!!

so-rich
Stepping Up
I sure hope Fitbit reps actually read and respond to their customers feedback. Out of everyone I've talked to about this, I haven't come across anyone that won't be jumping ship if there isn't healthkit integration.
Havenocents
Base Runner

If Fitbit doesn't do something about this I will get a new device that will hookup with HealthKit. 

47Rah1980
First Steps

Needs to connect to iOS 8 device and the Health Kit or will need to move to a different device

aakela
Jogger

It will be really great if we can connect fitfit with iOS8 Health App.

Anomoly
Base Runner

+1 on the healthkit integration. i'm very surprised that it wasn't an update on day one. 

lovejoy
First Steps

Please, please integrate or the Health App is useless

zupper99
Jogger

I find it crazy that Fitbit hasn't integrated with Health App when iWatch is coming down the pipeline.   Hope that this is going to addressed soon.   As an iPhone user, I consider this a must have for me.

Storto
First Steps

I would like my fitbit to "talk" to the Health app. Why would I keep Fitbit? It seems like I wasted a lot of money on products that don't update with the rest of the world. We're waiting.......

thatoldguy
Jogger

I, too, would like to see this integration. Inexplicable to me that there is total silence on this issue from the Fitbit folks.  If you're going to do the integration with Health then why not say so and give us all an ETA?  Remember, your competitors (and we) are watching.

itowngirl
First Steps

I'm looking forward to this feature as well.

Jarlexx
First Steps

I support this. The iOS Health app is a perfect match with Fitbit, so this should be updated soon!

celebrindal
First Steps

I would like this feature as well.

Rickster14
Jogger

Yes, i look forward to fit bit and ios 8 health kit working together please!

vdennis13
Jogger

Please support the new Apple Health App with FitBit.  I love my fitbit, but need to update my phone.

thatoldguy
Jogger

You know,  I would be happy (if a tad impatient) if the Fitbit folks would just say something like:  "Fitbit Community: IOS8 Health integration is in the works. Stand by for further announcements."  But instead, nothing but silence. (Wonders if it might be time to move to a more bleeding edge technology company for my health tracking needs.)

AfHayes
First Steps
Yes I would be interested.
Heffalump007
Jogger

I was thinking it would be integrated and am very disappointed to see it hasn't yet.  Please do include it. 

Andrew-W
First Steps
You've had three months guys. Integrate to health and hurry
TCinTO
First Steps
Please support the new Apple Health App / HeakthKit with FitBit.
Baxterj
First Steps
Yes please and soon.
HavenKT
Jogger

YES Please!!! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.