Integration with Nike + and Nike Run Club

Please integrate the fitbit with Nike +

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and added labels

212 Comments
Ricky85
First Steps

Could you please integrate the fitbit with Nike plus! Thanks!!!

Minicoopergirl9
First Steps
I absolutely love the Nike+ training app and have been using it for years now (and I like it more that FitStar ya lot). However, I find it aggravating to have to try and manually sync workouts with my Fitbit. I'd love to see Fitbit/Nike+ integration in the future, and since Fitbit can integrate with Map My Run as well as other competitive apps I don't see why Nike should get left out.
2889MB
Jogger

Hey Fitbit community,

So the option of Nike+ integration with the Fitbit app is pretty much out of the window with Nike partnering with Apple?

Best

Dev

MrTwister
Stepping Up
Please add the possibility to connect Fitbit to Nike + Run app. It would be super awesome!
bella9280
First Steps

please add nike running app i would love to be able to use my fitbit to track runs and elimate the need for my garmin! i cannot lose 5plus years of running data by leaving nike.

PLEASEEEEEE add nike running.

Nyaruai
Jogger
So what's the verdict? Can we do the integration to the Nike plus running app?
2889MB
Jogger
I had my doubts earlier. Now I'm sure that Nike+ & FitBit aren't going to play nice with each other.

---
Surya Narayan Dev
andorini
First Steps

Guys in meanwhile try https://tapiriik.com

Nyaruai
Jogger
It doesn’t have the option to synch with fitbit though

Kind Regards

Judy Muhoro
nyaruaimuhoro@gmail.com
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Please Integrate Fitbit accessories (I recently bought Fitbit Blaze) with Nike Running application as soon as possible.

Thank you!
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Hello Team,

Could you please add Nike Running application integration for Fitbit watches.
I recently purchased Fitbit Blaze and would like to use with Nike Running application as well.

Thank you,
Kind Regards
Colleen1985
First Steps
Please integrate this to Niki +run club app. They have a Bluetooth device option but won't pick up the charge Hr2 device. This would be a very valuable option to my workouts rather than having to start two things for my runs
Colleen1985
First Steps
Really would love to not have to start two things on my runs. Please integrate the charge hr2 to Niki + it's got Bluetooth capability so why cant y'all get this set up for us runners!
FilipeB
First Steps
Hey, guys!
I use Nike+ Running since 2014, and I don't want to lose my historic in the App. Could you please integrate it to Fitbit?
Vexxar
First Steps

Hey experts

Pls integrate Nike+ , It can only make fitbit more popular,

I just get a Charge 2 these days and want to use it as a heart-rate monitor for nike  running club (too many friends there), but all my friends told me this gonna be a big issue because fitbit doesn't support nike+ and apple health yet (yes, I am also ios),  I like everything about my charge 2 so far, please don't make this small sync thing be a problem

Bobbyguaran
First Steps
Still waiting for Nike+ Integration, please make this happen
keahkale
First Steps

So When is the integration to Nike going to happen?

Wintersahara
Jogger
I'd love to get nike+ and my fitbit synched, please?!
Allete
First Steps
Please integrate fitbit data with Nike+.
doublevisionsfc
First Steps

Hoping to see this integration in the near future also - just picked up a charge 2 and was really hoping to sync with my Nike Run app.  Smiley Sad

Spark_ind
First Steps

Nike+ please 

chandanyp
First Steps

Please integrate nike with fitbit. I need to import data from nike to fitbit

Antal
First Steps

Please integrate Fitbit w/ Nike+. I have used Nike+ for far longer and if there will be no integration I would have to let Fitbit go back to the store.

Hys52018
First Steps

hi, just got my Fitbit and want to request partnership with Nike run and training app. Thanks, this will help me a lot and by not discouraging for the calories that I actually burn is not counted because I can't eat more. Hahaha I love food.Xp

Antdog83
First Steps

Please partner with Nike and integrate the Nike+ Apps.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.