Integration with Nike + and Nike Run Club

Please integrate the fitbit with Nike +

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and added labels

212 Comments
Yuols
First Steps

Please partner these apps. Just got the surge but thinking of changing for the Garmin just for this reason

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Integration with Nike+ would be awesome! 

Are there any efforts made to make this happen?

greets 

Ryefly
First Steps

Can you please partner with Nike running app. Would love for these two to sync 

FasterAndHigher
First Steps

I just got a FitBit Charge HR and noticed it cannot be connected to the Nike + app. I'm astonished. I got this as a present and I went out to run with this on directly, cause I thought that was obvious having a full compatibility with a flagship running app like that of Nike. I really couldn't imagine there was an incompatibility. This is an UNMISSABLE feature. I really can't guess a reason for being so late in developing it. I see people are asking on this thread since MAY 2015!!!! and Nike + Run Club is listed among iTunes must-have apps!!! Maybe choosing to leave behind a brand like Nike while supporting others far less known and widespread is not a good reason for firing somebody there at FitBit, but surely it gets very close to it. Really a shame, I would give 0-out-of-5 to this armband if asked.

11ace
First Steps

Please integrate with Nike+!

gunnmike
Base Runner

Add me to the list of Nike+ people that would love to have the integration!

Gmv
First Steps

Yes please!

tb8216
First Steps

Please NIKE and FitBit come to an agreement like you used to!!!! Do it for the people.

Elsiec
Jogger

Please connect with Nike. I've used their app for years and would love to sync my Nike and Fitbit data!

debbiefannie
First Steps

Please link with Nike+!  Or Apple!  I understand there are competing products but maybe add a premium link that you charge for the link.  I don't care- it just would be nice to have the software seperate than the physical products so that everybody can play nice.

nataliabgm
Jogger

How this hasn't happened yet?? 

gunnmike
Base Runner

It hasn't happened yet becasue I assume it is more lucrative to partner with people to make money.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/watches/of9?cp=usns_kw_nike_null_txt!g!c!br!e!nike%20apple%20watch...

Elsiec
Jogger
It makes no sense to me....I would think it would benefit both companies....
gunnmike
Base Runner

Who pays for the integration? I assume that Nike looks at it from a business point of view and is not that interested. I assume that Fitbit would be the driving force becuase they want their info everywhere.

As for me (and I assume many others), I am not going to easily abandon all the data I have on Nike and go exclusively with Fitbit.

There also things that Nike does that Fitbit does not. For instance, you can set Nike to pause a run when you stop running. Fitbit does not have that feature. If you are going to intigrate Fitbit with Nike, do you integarte that feature into Fitbit? If you don't, are you ready for all the complaints that the featrue is not available? And on and on and on . . . . . . 

Elsiec
Jogger
More than anything, I'd like to be able to transfer my history from one app to the other. Your points are valid about which data would be saved to which program .... I just wished I could easily transfer the data.
Runnerman
First Steps

Fitbit is not going to integrate it, this had been requested years ago.  If fitbit is smart they would've already done it.  but obviosly, Fitbit is not that smart.  So, as a consumer, I returned my fitbit and opted for Garmin.  You all should too.  The only way we'll make company lsiten to us is through our dollars.  Don't buy their **ahem**.

GenericWilliam
First Steps

Please add Nike+ integration to your dev team's next sprint. I just bought my daughters FitBits (1 Alta, 1 ChargeHR) so they can start tracking, but there's no way I could be happy getting one for myself until it integrates with Nike+. I have 8 years of historical data in Nike+, dating back to when I first started running seriously. I have GPS data showing my runs in countless races across the U.S. My friends and I compare how we're doing on the Nike+ leaderboard. I'd really like to be buying a Surge to upload data to both sites, but right now I'm stuck either running with both devices or having to choose which group of people I'm going to be syncing a given run / walk / workout / whatever with. Whomever (FitBit or Nike or someone else) creates a device that'll sync to both first will get my $.

Elsiec
Jogger
Well said!
Eb_H
First Steps

I have used Nike+ running for a long time and I would love to see integration with my Fitbit Charge HR. Thanks

KostasLazaridis
First Steps

Please integrate fitbit with Nike +

FrankH7991
First Steps

Please and do it fast!

DougStephan
First Steps

Nike+ integration would be awesome as there is no running program with Fitstar. 

MSSD
First Steps

Please integrate the fitbit with Nike +

Purav03
First Steps

Nrc integration is a must. 

aartiles
First Steps

Please add my vote and my voice to the multitude asking for integration with Nike+ Running app.  Thank you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.