Make Fitbit flight permanent

I found that my Fitbit had a game called Fitbit flight yesterday, I only played it once. I just found out that you have to complete all goals of the day to be able to play the game, but surely another reward could be introduced in return for Fitbit flight being permanent. Thanks!

61 Comments
Kealy.L
First Steps

Hi everyone 

I think that the Fitbit flight game should be available all the time for all devices. 

Eden_D
Jogger

could you add a way to turn on/off Fitbit flight on the charge 2. My niece likes to play it on my Fitbit but I don’t alwys have it unlocked for that day and she has a tantrum. Right now the only way to unlock it is to reach all goals (steps, floors, distance, calories burned and active mins) and to get the hourly activity every hour (250 steps). Please add a way to have it on all the time. Thank you

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TomZBomb, great idea. Thanks for sharing your feedback a bout this game. It could be a cool addition for Fitbit! Keep sharing your suggestions.

SCORCH_SUPPLY
First Steps

In my opinion I think the Fitbit flight game should be a permanent feature of the Fitbit charge 2.

AngliqueC
First Steps

I agree, I only played it once as it was late when I relised but I really liked it. 

Charge3dude
Jogger

Add Fitbit flight please so I can play it

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Charge3dude! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

LucyBerry
First Steps

It would be so cool if you could always use the FitBit flight game, I have never been able to use it but my friends do, and it would be great if it was permanent! Thanks to anybody who saw this!

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LucyBerry, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

BeccaDeFanti
First Steps

It would be lovely if we could have 24/7 access to the game, as it's such a big hit, and when you're stuck in school and cannot physically get an hour of steps, you really do feel quite devastated when you don't get it at the end of the day.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BeccaDeFanti! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

TomZBomb
First Steps

Edit:

Are the charge 2s still being updated? If so please make this feature available to the 2 as well considering I have a charge 2. (I put it under charge 3 for the post because charge 2 wasn’t an option). Also I just got the game yesterday, except at 10 at night which was quite disappointing.

AngliqueC
First Steps
Charge 2 do have it!
TomZBomb
First Steps

I meant making Fitbit flight permanent, not just having the game on the Fitbit charge 2, my bad for making the post slightly ambiguous.

M.hilyear36
First Steps

I really like the Idea of the Fitbit Flight, however I think that it would be cool if we add it as a permanent option for those people who want to play it whenever, but also have an option to choose if you want to complete all your goals to get it, for those who like an extra challenge.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @M.hilyear36. This is a great suggestion, and thanks for taking the time to share it with us! I've moved it into a similar request. You can also check this other suggestion, post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

MellisaRSauers
First Steps

I agree. I think the game should be permanent. When i found it, I loved it, but now I don't know how to get it back. It should be a permanent game

NinjaFury
First Steps

If you have seen this game before you will know it’s a cool add on but you only get it by completing the challenges and I’m trying to make it permanent so anyone can play it even if they don’t do the challenges

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NinjaFury, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this game as a permanent option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

DamoMate
First Steps

I think Fitbit Flight should be added as a permanent game for charge 2

Status changed to: New
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @DamoMate! Thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding Fitbit Flight as a permanent game.

I moved it to this thread since the idea is the same and for you to vote it. 

iamlegit
First Steps

Okay so since like Apple watches and stuff have the ability to play games, a lot of people would probably pick that over a Fitbit. So I support you guys, and I think it would be really cool for you guys to add the Fitbit flight game as a permanent option. I think I would be a plus for you business. It would bring in a lot more people I think. :)Also I have a charge 2 so it would be awesome if you guys could make it permanently compatible with the charge 2. Thanks bye!!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @iamlegit, thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about making Fitbit flight permanent! I've moved it into a similar suggestion. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

TomZBomb
First Steps

I have a charge 2 also, but for some reason when I submitted the feature suggestion I couldn’t find charge 2 so I also would like to have Fitbit flight be permanent across devices. 

MapleDog33
Jogger

Can the flight game be an option to just have instead of earning it because my sister showed it to me and I thought it was cool. And can you add other cool game things too plz plz plz do this it would be so cool (charge 2 model)

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.