More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
KJUser
Jogger

Please add a challenge adventure for one or more of the popular paths along the 500 mile pilgrimage of Via de Santiago, from France to Spain. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KJUser, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

TracySpringer
Recovery Runner

Where do we go to vote? 

Robert58
Jogger
Hmm,
This enhancement request has only been open for two years, and fitbit have
done squat with it, just proves they don't listen to thier paying
customers.
Max57
First Steps

You can vote at the top of the thread - there is a thumbs up vote button. 

AlyRidge
First Steps

Colorado Adventures and challenges please! We have so many great places! 

Ouboyiam31
First Steps

Instead of just doing Yosemite trails over and over we need a variety of different hiking or marathon trails like howYork, boston, or some big nature trail from around the world, I'm getting burnt out of yosimite.

joybell
Jogger

I  am in the process of completing Cali and NY adventures. I am on the second time for Valley Loop because it says I have to complete more to do NY adventures. What do I have to do to be able to start NY? I have increased my steps by 1/2 hour a day thanks to fitbit adventures. Please research more options for adventures. This is a great motivation for me and as I need to lose a lot of weight and have been very inactive in the past, to have this option available is VERY exciting to me. I really dont care where as long as we can have options.

Kseybert78
First Steps

I would like to do some solo adventures from Hawaii and Australia,  maybe Alaska that shows the northern lights.

careykr
Jogger
I think they need to do something! Has not been anything new. Same old adventures and only two. They took others away.

Get Outlook for iOS
debbey
Base Runner
How can you do more than the 3 hikes offered?!! All we have available are
Vernal Falls, Valley Loop Trail Pohono Trail
careykr
Jogger
We want more options

Get Outlook for iOS
Mariegarden
Jogger

I would love to see some Adventures in British Isles and Europe.  Especially for solo ones.  I am elderly and get tired of not finishing on time or coming last 200 hours behind so really enjoy the solo ones.

Lizabeth1997
First Steps

I agree, the same old three adventures are getting really boring. Please add some new ones!

Smiley_Axolotl
First Steps

I definitely want to support this idea. I love the solo adventures and would like to see more to virtually explore the world. I'm thinking:

• the Great Wall of China (at least the restored portions)
  • Famous bridges (although admittedly the pictures might get a little bland on those ones)
  • Coastal beaches around the world
  • Anything in Hawaii
  • Rural farmland in different countries
  • U.S. National Parks
  • Tropical rainforests (Costa Rica comes to mind)
  • Follow the Tour de France
  • A safari-style adventure in Kenya
  • Mountain climbing trails around the world
  • Anywhere in Istanbul, Turkey
  • Walking through Santorini, Greece
  • Anywhere in Morocco

I'm sure there's many more, but any of the above would be much appreciated.

Mariegarden
Jogger
All wonderful ideas Smiley. Especially would love the Tour de France with
all those mountains and grand homes. Am English originally so Lake
District would be fantastic.
Cheers
Marie
Mariegarden
Jogger
Lizabeth there are so many great places and even at 74 yo find it exciting
to get to next stop for the scenery. Hope it happens.
Regards Marie
Frecklezncurlz
First Steps

Can we get some new 'Solo Adventures' and 'Adventure Races'?? Im sick of JUST the Yosemite, lol!

Moderator Edition: Format

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Frecklezncurlz! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

BoElTX
Jogger

I enjoy the solo Adventures. Please consider creating more solo Adventures such as the Boston Marathon. The Grand Canyon, Big Bend Park, Etc.

thanks

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @BoElTX! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! 

Mariegarden
Jogger

With only 3 trails although they are beautiful you can get tired of the same ones.  Am in Australia so would be hard for here but in Europe there are so many wonderful places to explore - Norway etc, France, Germany, Italy, British Isles.  Lots of forests, mountains, rivers, canals and Castles.  Who could ask for more.  Have travelled and walked through a lot of Europe so anywhere there would be wonderful.    Thank you.  

Ezmerilda
Recovery Runner

Love the idea of user developed solo adventures, so many things that could be done. Not just real places, maybe based of popular themes, Harry Potter's World, whatever other theme someone could dream up. I'd just be happy at this point if I could get the NYC ones, only the Yosemite ones show up.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

TracieRC
First Steps

Everyone wants more solo challenges. PLEASE give it to us! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.