More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
saavik
First Steps

Definitely need more solo adventures and not just in the USA as i live in the UK.

is there anyway we as users can help to get routes added

jenlar3
Recovery Runner

I believe they are asking for adventures to be Set in Canada, not available to Canadians. I would love to see some Canadian or even Alaskan adventures! Australia would be another lovely setting for adventures!

2Colts
First Steps

I would like to see more personal challenges... I've done all the ones there are a few times.... may be something like the great wall of China or ireland...  all of Europe... something more than what we have now please and thank you 

Moderator edit: Labels

2Colts
First Steps

I would like to see more personal challenges... I've done all the ones there are a few times.... may be something like the great wall of China or ireland...  all of Europe... something more than what we have now please and thank you 

Cassie62995
First Steps

Please add new adventures! Just finished all 6 and I hate to repeat them-lots of fun places have already been suggested

Carma322
First Steps

Love the adventures!  Hope more will be added soon, they are so much fun and certainly inspire me to keep up my steps and keep moving!! 

Sigrid68
First Steps

I too would love to see new adventures being created. Ifit has a google map app with 40 trails. What's going on with fitbit? Only Yosemite and NY.

Mary463
Jogger

I would like to suggest an Adventure based on the Tongariro Alpine Crossing on the north island of New Zealand.  I did part of that trek several years ago and the pictures we took are among my favorite mementos from that trip

Vangirl86
Jogger

Please add some adventures for Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. I would love to take advantage of this feature, especially during the summer time please! 

ale.rcastillo
Premium User
Powerwalker

Would be amazing to have the West Highland Way as an adventure!

Leland0820
First Steps

I think it would be awesome if more solo challenges would be created, or "solo" challenges where you can add friend to go along. I know it wouldn't be a solo challenge but it could be a fun way to hike with friends that don't live near you.

some challenge location that have crossed my mind:

Pacific Crest Trail

Smoky Mountains

Rocky Mountain

Any mountain

any international ones.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

That would ve so cool!!! Ive done all the challenges also. I woyld love to see personal challenges from other places in the world. 

Marinaki
First Steps

Can we have the London Marathon please? 

ANNDEE
First Steps

These adventures are a great way to stay motivated! Please add more soon! The possibilities are endless!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Themom2002
First Steps
I feel like Fitbit will never reply to our messages or update adventures. 😞

Get Outlook for iOS
Kelmg
Jogger

I am totally motivated by the wobderius solo challenges.  But they are all done, what now?

more please!!

i am in Scotland, happy to send photos/facts about routes, if helpful?

thank you!

Kelmg
Jogger

The solo adventures are truly motivating and keep me going!  Would love more, please?!?

i live in Scotland and would gladly send whatever photos, info, routes, etc that I can with my current knowledge and fitness.  

As i as I am school native Californium, it has always piqued my interest to try and compare and contrast John Muir's motivation when leaving Scotland, and obvious similarities and differences to what he know and spent his life preserving in the USA.  Particularly as he is heralded as a hero and the Father of the American National Park, yet virtually unknown here in his native homeland.

thank you!

Kelmg
Jogger

More needed!

offer to help still stands.

Neffie
First Steps

Can we have some uk based solo challenges. As i really want to give these ago but there's none in the uk

Moderator edit: labels

Juliawenger
Jogger

I absolutely love the Adventures feature of FitBit. There are currently not enough as a regular fit bit user can complete all of them in under 2 weeks. Off the top of my head, some ideas could be:

1. Niagra falls walk
2. Volcano hike in Greece
3. Rainforest walk in Costa Rica
4. Walking the Appalachian Train
5. Trek through Kilimanjaro

6. Hike through Iceland glaciers

Thanks again guys. FitBit has been a huge help in getting my health back on track!

MissAli
Tempo Runner

I am already almost done with the 6th one! Please add more! I love these fun solo adventures!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes please! we need more Solo Adventures at more locations across different countries/environments.

Kelmg
Jogger

I am really keen to take on more adventures, they are key for me staying interested. But there are only the original 6?

How do I get access to more Solo Adventures?

I too would love to see more solo adventures. I'm sure this request would be a major undertaken but what about the appilaican trail? Or Pacific Crest trail. Some like that would be amazing! Especially since actually hikinging those trails require time off that most of us can not get. Maybe in small chunks of the trails  to break it into 5,10,20 miles ones. Just a thought

Meg127
First Steps

More solo adventures, please! They are fun and motivational to keep me moving. I like the longer ones that last a few days. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.