More Challenges and Adventures

I would love to have a challenge where people's goal is to win their next stepping badge.I thing that would really make people move!

Sara B.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

461 Comments
babybellyfat
Recovery Runner

Hello Fitbit! Can we please get some fun new badges and challenges. Like Halloween or Christmas etc!!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

That be lovely Heart

babybellyfat
Recovery Runner

Yes 

KarenLeah
Tempo Runner

Yes please! 

Si66
Stepping Up

How about some UK challenges?

john o groats to lands end

london to lands end!

Doesnt  have to be steps! What about miles?!

More colour on the app! Make it more exciting too look at! 

Nice layout atm, it’s  just boring to look at!!

Koali333
First Steps

Hey there Fitbit, what’s going on with this? Have just bought an ionic and keen to challenge my friends to get our laps in the pool counted up for the week. Cheers, koali333

babybellyfat
Recovery Runner
Yes same

Sent from my iPhone
MarthaBee
First Steps

Yes. We need more adventures. I’ve finished the 6 we have. 

I would love to see adventures from Western Europe, Eeastern Europe, Austria, New Zealand, and more US National Parks. If these could be finished by Christmas, that would be wonderful. Yeah, I know it won’t be, but it won’t stop me from asking. LOL. 

babybellyfat
Recovery Runner

Also it would be cool to post photos to our challenges group friends. 

mA77y
First Steps

You should add say bush walking tracks or national Parks walking tracks then when you get to the end you get a badge for that walking track.

Moderator Edit: Updated Title for Clarity.//Etiquetes

Savannahadams89
First Steps

I think more marathon challenges should be available. Examples: Tinker Bell Mar/Disney World Marathon, Boston Marathon, Surf City Marathon, Maui Marathon, Marine Corp Marathon, and Honolulu Marathon. 

Moderator edit: Labels 

LynnDillabough
First Steps

I would love to see more Capitol city and Federal and Provincial Park Challenges.  The challenges you have available now have been done multiple times are getting boring.  We need more solo adventures.

DblGee
Tempo Runner

I would love to see the Appalachian Trail Thru Hike Challenge added!  

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I love all the park challenges. I wish you would do some seasonal ones, like a Turkey trot or a Santa run.

TanMichelle
Jogger

I hope Fitbit Charge 2 soon put more races & adventures on as we need to have more options available as a lot of people have completed the trail adventures & races & need new things to do come on Fitbit listen to the people whom wear Fitbit products thank you 

Barbsousa
Jogger

Starting to get discouraged that our suggestions are falling into a big black hole. Starting to explore other fitness bands to see if they offer more challenges!! Fitbit are you listening to us?? 

Jerzy6546
First Steps
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone
pclark58
First Steps

I'm very concerned that with all of these posts, no one from Fitbit has responded. Maybe I need to switch to another Fit program that will respond to it's users.

jgarlits
Jogger

They've had the same old boring three or four challenges since I got my
Blaze. I'm getting sick and tired of it. They stick all of this
subscription crap in there, like I'm going to go for that. I paid good
money for the watch, I'm not going to continue to shell out for
functionality.
Best,

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

alexyis
First Steps

Please increase the amount of challenges we can be in at once! Also increase the amount of people that can be in a challenge please!

Velvetsun
First Steps

Bump

I'm new to fitbit and love the idea of more adventures. They really challenge me to move more during my days. 

Mario73
Jogger

Guys, we need more "challenges" ie the trails / marathons etc, like climb Mount Everest etc, and the ones there like Yosemite falls should be a challenge and not just a solo adventure.

Formyguys
First Steps

I wish it had the option when you set it up. I don't want to take their ability away entirely because I don't have many fitbit 'friends', but I like to start a challenge if it's been awhile and am glad my friends can invite their friends. 

SalamanderBoy
First Steps

Solo Adventures were a big reason I bought my Ionic. I was very bummed when I saw the limited selection. I travel alot and would love to incorporate these adventures based on my current location. Need someone to scout the trails?? Hire me!

stevehh
Jogger

Is the lack of Fitbit challenges because Fitbit do not see any benefit in developing this feature.   Looking on the web, there are companies recognising that branded challenges force all friends to use the same make of device, so are offering cross platform challenges, to enable friends to get together, and still keep their favourite tracker.

My brief look:-

https://stridekick.com/

https://www.loseit.com/

https://www.dailyendorphin.com/group-wellness-challenges/

https://www.mobiefit.com/

Has anyone tried a 3rd party challenge application, and is willing to give some feedback?

Steve

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.