More clock/watch faces for the Charge 3!

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

1,624 Comments
opsadmin
Recovery Runner

I need clock face which shows the days of the week and second. Please release new function.

@MrPuma wrote:

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

Reddalewcu
Recovery Runner

I’m still waiting on an analogue clock with steps and date. I bought a Fitbit mainly to count steps and not as much with the heart rate. I currently am settling for the analogue with date and heart rate but would really like to be able to see my steps.

MichRobe
First Steps

Yes I really want to see the date

aliensrhere
First Steps

I really like the latest clock, the Steps Date but to make me really happy how about a HR Date version

and, being an old guy I really need to know what day it is sometimes. It would be a Huuuuuuge improvement if you simply put the Day before the Date, ie        TUES NOV 13

the large bright time Digits of the Steps Date rock, keep them! but with the HR so I watch those palpatations and the day so I know what I'm supposed to do on THAT day, lol

cheers, I know you can do it!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Just activated my Charge 3 today, gave up my Charge 2. Very disappointed in the lack of nice clock faces. The charge 2 had much MUCH better clock faces. I like the one with the Time, Seconds, and Date. I don't care to see my stats all the time, just the TIME. I dislike that Fitbit got rid of the charge 2 clock faces with this upgrade.

Andrew.Fraser
Jogger

Three changes please:

1. Faces: Please bring back the charge 2 face with time, date, steps and heart rate. Please don't include any half bright bits as they can be seen in bright light (e.g. sunlight)
  2. Resting heart rate: Can you also please add some way to see resting heart rate on the charge 3? You used to be able to tap on the heart rate screen and see it but this function is no longer there in the charge 3. 
  3. Sleep Tracking: Although sleep is being tracked (you can see it on the web page), the watch is saying sleep is not being tracked. Please fix this.

Thanks!

SallyMonella
Jogger

I could not agree more. I’ve been wearing fit bits for years, I still own a One that I pai W my Apple Watch. I’ve waited patiently for the next version of the Charge 2 that would give me the weather and let me pay w my Fitbit. What a cruel hoax that they’ve made a useless bracelet without a face that tells the date. I will NOT buy this new C3 until Fitbit adds faces like (preferably the same face as) the C2 face that tells time, date, step and HR. I agree with the comments wondering who the heck did they test this on? Certainly not C2 wearers. I see many here who have never owne a Fitbit. I guess new wearers don’t know what they are missing, but I do, and I’m going to keep wearing my C2 until you hire some designers who wear your devices. Extremely disappointing. You had the right idea, but dropped the ball. Add the C2 faces or I’ll keep wearing my C2.

fifib
Recovery Runner
Agree. Very disappointed with the charge 3. And I had given away my charge
Seriously thinking of getting rid if the charge 3 and going back to charge
Didn't realise how much I depended in it for the date.
Tom_G
Jogger

I'm having a hard time understanding what the delay is in rolling out additional watch faces that include some the suggestions mentioned in this post.  I was disappointed with the initial clock face options which lacked a date option. However I was further disappointed with the "fix" that was rolled out that added the date but removed the heart rate.  I have seen several posts with suggested layouts for a good looking and functional clock face that has all 4 data points (Date, HR, Time and steps). Is there a technical limit on showing 4 pieces of data?

If I missed a response from FitBit regarding this, please point me in the right direction.  I would really like to read what they have to say on this.

Thank yuou

Jan89
Base Runner

@Tom_G up to date there is no more information about any further watch faces.

Pessimists would say they don't care.

Optimists (like me) would say they are working on it and we have to keep waiting.

realhopedied
First Steps

I want a clock where i can have time (clock, day and month), calorien burned and hearth beat.

Also i would like to change the order of the stats when swiping up. Thats all. I am very happy so far with my Charge 3. Anyone who can recommend one of the accessories?

WestSeattlite
Jogger

I have a Charge 2 and am thinking of upgrading to a Charge 3. But I really rely on the DATE feature in the clock face. Multiple times a day, I need to fill out forms that require me to know the date. I rely on my Charge 2 to show me the date quickly, rather than pulling out my phone, which I often don't have on me at work. Is there a plan in the works to offer a new clock face that includes the date as well as the time? I like my current watch face on the Charge 2 that includes the time, date, and steps.

Jan89
Base Runner

@WestSeattlite currently there are 2 faces that sirs your need:SmartSelect_20181113-155849_Fitbit.jpg

The right one us the clock face I currently use.

JayJolene
First Steps

Completely agree about including better looking faces and the DATE! I use my fitbit as my primary watch. This is honestly a big enough deal that it is tempting to take the Charge 3 I just ordered back. It is more of an inconvenience to not have those things as opposed to the benefit of being water-resistant. That is just my take on it. Please fix it!

MargyPilot
Recovery Runner
There are a few options with the date already. There are no 4 data point faces yet. I can’t understand how so many people don’t know about the new upgrades.
Steelers6X
Jogger

My goodness, please just give us the Charge 2 clock faces and everyone would be happy.  How hard can this really be...???

JeepgirlCarol
First Steps

Three new Charge 3 faces have been added.  Check the Fitbit App.  Don’t understand why all those requesting the date be added to the Charge 3 clock face have not discovered them.   I am getting a little tired of my email being slammed with the date requests when it has been done.  I thought it would be beneficial to be in the Fitbit Community but now I wish I could figure out how to get out of it. Anyone know how to do that?

JayJolene
First Steps

For some reason, mine hasn't updated. May need to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Thanks for the info. FYI, to stop getting notifications go to the Options Tab on the top right of the chat and hit "unsubscribe" Hopefully that helps!

LBfitb3
Stepping Up

I knew about the update of Date but I am requesting the 'Day'.

Like on Charge 2 that I used (TIME, DATE, DAY).

Like to vote for DAY........

kostax
Base Runner
 wrote:

I knew about the update of Date but I am requesting the 'Day'.

Like on Charge 2 that I used (TIME, DATE, DAY).

Like to vote for DAY........

I created a separate feature request post a while back for Fitbit to include "Day of Week" clock faces. Vote here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Clock-Face-with-Day-of-Week/idi-p/3033626

MTglass
Recovery Runner

Hi JeepgirlCarol Just uncheck the Email me when someone replies box at the bottom of this page.

sremick
Recovery Runner

Am hoping this is released soon. I just got a Charge 3 and honestly, I don't like any of the faces.

maxxx77
Recovery Runner

the faces that have date are lacking iin other things like Day of the Week, which is what most people want as part of the date request, as well as a chooce in displayed stat and getting rid of the grayscale digits no one can read.

so yea. ppl are still requesting proper date faces

JJCC
Stepping Up

Totally agree. Considering the cost, time and effort that goes into making these great products, having suitable watch faces is absolutely essential and surely one of the easier aspects of the entire software programming task. The GUI is very nearly spot on, it simply needs more combinations of information to choose from.

My preference would be a face displaying steps / digital time / day & date / heart rate - simple!
I currently use the "Double Stat" face, so just need the day and date added above or below the time.

Fingers crossed! Smiley Frustrated

zestydays
Jogger

I'd like to add my vote as well!  Please include the charge 2 faces.  Thanks 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.