More group challenges based on individual goals

Love the daily goal challenge bcause I can participate fairly with all friends regardless of current fitness levels. I'd love to have a few more setup this way available in the native app
6 Comments
Lori1190
First Steps

I would love to see some work week and weekend challenges set up around "percentage of goal" rather than total steps. I have friends and family who are physically unable to meet higher goals due to pain or other physical limitations, but still want to challenge themselves to do as much as their bodies will allow. It's not fun for them to participate in goals where their 6,000 or 7,000 step goal can't compete with people who regularly meet 10,000+ step goals.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Russkil
Stepping Up

semi agree with percentage of goal but would be pref a way of the group challenges to have one that shows how far someone how close they are to there personal best

KValentine
Jogger

Yes, I would really like this. I feel like this would open opportunities for a fair competitions between people of different fitness levels. I think this would help me focus on consistency with being active, rather than some 30k days and some 5k days... 

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Status changed to: Released (Premium)
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this suggestion will be released on Fitbit Premium, our new health and fitness subscription service.

@jbotz, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! We have also given you access to Fitbit Premium so that you can explore and enjoy your suggestion.

Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.