Name challenges

I have multiple goal challenges happening with various people on a daily basis. I wish I could add a name to the goal challenges so I know which is which without having to pop in and out of them all the time.

Thanks
France

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

16 Comments
RoeMo326
First Steps

Completely agree! I would love this. I would name my challenges "Work friends" "Family" "New Yorkers" etc. 

j_cab
Jogger
Since we can only have 10 people per challenge, we must create more than one. If we could name them it would be easier to track.
KookieMonster
First Steps
My friends and I enjoy the different challenges on FitBit. However it would be fun to be able to select the challenge of the listed challenges and change the group name (e.g. "Walking Wednesday" for a goal day challenge) (e.g. "Dream Team" for a workweek hustle with coworkers). Just something I thought would be a fun way to personalize challenges!
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

This is a great idea! The ability to edit a challenge name could do the things easier! 

Thanks for stopping by! Woman Wink

Jhynes
First Steps
I was just saying in my WWH that it would be great to change the name so I could remember which group is which like 'family' '15k challenge group' it would make things easier then having to open every challenge to see what group your in
commuterbob
First Steps

I agree - different groups of friends are in each challenge - being able to name them would be great.  It'll help socialize and make it more likely to comment and support each other in the group

supernoodle0
First Steps

Yes yes yes - please let any user add their own "nickname" to the challenge - this would only show on their own app.  Or allow the person who initiates the challenge to give it a brief "nickname".   Or allow for a 30 charactor space to add a name or word before the fitbit challenge official name, such as "Kim's" Weekend Warrior challenge, or "GE Team" Workweek Hustle

J-flex
Distance Runner

I 100% agree with this.  It certainly would make it easier

K.George
First Steps

I participate in a few challenges with different groups of people. It is hard to tell which is which when I pull up my app. It would be great to be able to name challenges. For example: Workweek Hustle - Friends, Workweek Hustle - Family, Goal day - Work, Goal Day - Church, etc.

Alliehoffman
First Steps

Yes we would love to have this feature please!!

AliNomani
First Steps

Come on guys...what are you waiting for? Such a basic/easy feature too

lillie8
Jogger

Hi It would be great to give the challenge a name, so we could keep track of them, thanks 

NikiHansen83
First Steps

It would be great to be able to name get fit bingo games we create. I currently have several found (some created by a friend, some created by me) and it's difficult to tell them apart in the challenges list. Being able to give them individual names would help. Also, if we had the option to sort by end date or days left in a challenge, that would be helpful. 

zaacckb
Recovery Runner

These are great ideas. I think the challenges should be moved back to their own tab. There should be an option to sort the challenges and name them.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NikiHansen83, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see name your Fitbit Challenges. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.