Dual Display 2Dual Display 2

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

17 Comments
angiorn4
Recovery Runner

Nice! Did you design these?

Norbury
Recovery Runner

Yes, but unfortunately with no coding experience it's going to be up to fitbit to possibly make it a reality.. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion and nice designs @Norbury thanks for sharing and taking the time to do them. it would be nice to have these options. We look forward to hearing what other community members think! 😊

Sammy0h
Jogger

These look great! Most importantly for me on a watch face is the time (digital), heart rate and steps. I look forward to more faces as the current number of faces is so limited and disappointing. I hope fitbit takes some inspiration from your designs. 

Norbury
Recovery Runner

What I'd like to see is an app or website that enables fitbit users to customise there trackers, giving them ability to share faces with other members, I think it would attract more custom to fitbit..

Nicbuitr
Stepping Up

Wow, great work! These designs actually not only look much better that most of the existing one, but also provide a much more complete set of information.

One of the things that kept me from getting the Charge 3 was the lack of faces, I saw Fitbit added new ones, but still I could not find one that displayed the time, date and weekday together along with other things like Hearth Rate.

I really liked all your designs and would definitely use the 1st one on my Charge 3 if I could.

Matt_F
Strider

I really love the Retro Digital display.

As an added feature, maybe you could reduce the size of the icons just a bit  and move the clock up a bit more, providing more real estate at the bottom so you can fit in today's weather icon with Max/Min (& current temp).

I wouldn't mind waking up to quickly view the time and what the weather is without needing to go through the settings or look at my phone...

and maybe for those who prefer the 24HR clock, we could do away with the seconds and AM/PM but some might like the seconds to count pulse manually.

I apologise for butchering your sketch with my bad paint job...Retro Digital + WeatherRetro Digital + Weather

scorpion
Jogger

It looks great. Too bad the charge 3 screen size is small with huge bezel. Hope they can add those.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Love the designs. Are they 100 by 150 pixels (ie, the Charge 3 screen size)?

JenTakeshi
Stepping Up

I love the retro digital-weather design.  Very nice.   Only concern would be the font size on the smaller icons/data.

DeniseHR
First Steps

these are great design suggestions.  I also want the ability to choose which STATS I want to see on the front, like I could in Charge 2.  I don't care what my steps are.  I want my calories burned on the front.  Why is this not still available...?  thx.

Norbury
Recovery Runner

Just recently had a charge 3 update & you've guessed it... No new watch faces!! In fact nothing new really, I'm at a loss to understand why a company would release such an awesome tracker then just leave there customers hanging? I've read rumour online of the Charge 4, but let's be honest here, there'll be a load of media hype, then it'll be released at a crazy price & then fitbit will do the same leaves us all hanging... starting to regret buying this thing..

sko_tang
Tempo Runner

They are awesome clock faces @Norbury!  I currently use the Charge 2 Retro Double Stat but I really want the day of week too.  Can’t believe there’s only one clock face that features day of week! You would think 99% of users who work need to know that piece of info.  Hope Fitbit will get some inspiration from your designs.  Nice work!

Chrstoph
First Steps

Yes Please! Far out, the clock faces are absolutely woeful as they stand. IMHO they were more informative with less real estate in the Charge HR I had (before it went the way of all things wrist worn)... Guessing there are no plans to provide updates on the clock faces? I just want the day of the week and some decent chunky stats at the ready. @AlexandraFitbit ?

Norbury
Recovery Runner
What annoys me is that Fitbit charge a great deal for there watches/ sports bands & even update to mobile software & then leave us with little to no choice of watch faces, I actually changed to Apple Watch, the price is 4x that of a charge 3 or 4, but the choice of faces & features has blown me away. Fitbit brings out a new product & then leaves there users hanging.

Gary
Nicbuitr
Stepping Up

Yes I totally agree, ever since I first commented on this post, I used to check after every update if new faces showed up, but nothing happened after more than a year, just that the Versa 2 and the Charge 4 were released which left us hanging even more. I switched to the Mi Band 4 which is way cheaper, does almost all the same and even more than the Charge 3 while also having an unlimited amount of faces because users can make their own and others can then download them.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.