New updated clip on tracker

I have had a One for 3 years now and love it but am a bit disappointed that some features are not available on it (e.g.. active mins per hour etc). Please can you make a new clip on fitbit with more features. I really don't want a wrist one at all.

1,086 Comments
Forevero
First Steps
Not an option for those of us also needing the stairs function!

Sent from my iPhone
Claudiatd
Recovery Runner
That sounds great. Thanks for the update. I'm glad there's an option.
While I like the floor count, it's not that big of a deal for me.

Claudia
JEH1
Tempo Runner

Hello @Jin556,

thanks for the Inspure info.

so is that available for prepay or available available?

JEH1

Fittw
Stepping Up
My One was knocked off unnoticed. I found it an hour later but must have been stepped on because the display no longer works. It tracks but can only see it on my app. Not sure how long that will last so gave in and ordered the Inspire for pick up today. Currently wearing both as I can’t yet give up my stairs and my clip does not arrive until Wednesday. It did make me angry to have to but the clip, but at least it is an option.
AuntieS
Recovery Runner

I am glad that this option is working out for many of you.  If is does not count steps, and I cannot clip it on, then I am not buying it.  Just my opinion and that of many others.  I will go without before I buy something they are trying to shove down our throats to shut us up.

sjhowe
Base Runner

@jln556 Thanks for the update on the Inspire HR. It's very interesting to hear that you could fit the HR version in the clip despite Fitbit being very adamant that the clip is for the Inspire non heart rate version. Does it fit well?

Still disappointed that the Inspire has no floor counting though. I won't buy it for that reason but I'm still curious.

jln556
Jogger

Yes, it fits like it was made for the clip! And even if you flipped the heart rate sensors to the inside it would still fit well.

shebean
Jogger

I don't like wearing one on my wrist. 

Corr
Sprinter

Hi @shebean 

Instead of making a new suggestion, you maybe could give your vote to one of the excisting suggestions on this subject.

When you search for One or Bring back the One you will find several threads on this matter.

Thank you and good luck

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @shebean, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your posts here. I'm glad to inform you that the suggestion has already been implemented

Justonlyjane
Recovery Runner

You can tell about the very active ONE forum that y’all made a mistake by discontinuing the ONE. It’s still not too late to profit from that model. Bring it back!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Justonlyjane, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here: New updated clip on tracker. Keep adding your suggestions!

mandysmoon
First Steps

My whole family has used fitbits for years, and have had the One and Zip in the past.  I recently came on to order a replacement fitbit and discovered that there are no longer ANY clip on fitbit options!  I hate wearing things on my wrist, and none of my family members want to wear wrist bands either.  I'm sure we are not alone and that other people prefer the more discreet option of a clip on fitbit.  Please bring back at least one clip on model?!!  Otherwise we are going to have to find alternative fitness tracker options as our Fitbits die or are lost.  😞  

Canoe123
Stepping Up

Recently I needed to replace Fit Bit One, however that product is no longer available. Another choice was made.  The replacement is not as user friendly. Researching other products and comparing prices for the past few days has helped me realize what a great product the Fit Bit One was.  I found that to get the same features required a lot more money. I feel that the Fit Bit One was a better product both cost wise and ease of use. Please bring back an old reliable friend.

smf85
Premium User
First Steps

Will yoi please re-release the fitbit one as the fitbit classic?  This is still probably my favorite fitbit for accuracy and it's so unobtrusive. 

People are selling these for $300 because there is a demand for them.  Keep the same form factor and the only improvement I'd really like to see is a longer battery life.  BTW... this is STILL the highest rated fitbit on Amazon.

Thanks for considering.  

I've tried the Fitbit Zip... I own a Charge 2, Charge 3.   There is not a substitute for me.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @smf85, and thanks so much for explaining why you'r like to have the Fitbit One back with us! This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request overtime. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Terri123
First Steps

I very stupidly put my fitbit 1 through the wash.  Well, it is not wash and wear. Now I am in the market for another way to help me stay fit, however, I am not willing to give up wearing a real/regular watch.  I was wondering if you could come up with a pocket watch.      I can not be the only person that likes wearing a watch or does not want to wear my fitbit around my wrist.  You used to have the "one" and one other small device for the pocket or waistband, can't you make one a little more complex that we could wear/use as a pocket watch?  If you do/can, I promise to always check my pockets in the future. 

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

Inspire (not HR) has a clip (sold separately).  If truly want pocket one, can take ant of the recent models out of the band and put pebble in pocket, losing heart rate data.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Terri123, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

ACC01
Jogger

Why isn't the FitBit One not one of the main products on the FitBit website anymore?

Not everyone wants to wear a watch like fitness product. The FitBit One is more discrete and convenient to wear as a clip. Cannot purchase a sleep band for the Fitbit One on the FitBit website.

Save the FitBit One!!

Status changed to: New
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@ACC01 Thank you for your suggestion about making the Fitbit One available.

Currently, we have the Fitbit Inspire available at the Fitbit Store. It can be worn on a clip as same as the Fitbit One.

I moved your request to this thread to maintain this board organized and because it is the same idea.

SLSmith
Jogger

No comparison.  I had a ONE for over 4 years ... loved it.  I can't wear things around my wrist so the clip on was wonderful.  Light weight, had a back light, counted stairs, rechargeable & small enough to be discretely worn. When it died and I learned it was NOT going to be resuscitated or improved I gave in and purchased a ZIP in mid March 2018.  A little over a year and I've replaced the battery FOUR (4) times !!  What a waste. Please re-think the decision to let the ONE die. It was great ! Thought I'd let you know before I throw the ZIP in the trash and remove the fitbit app from my iPhone and laptop.  

Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @SLSmith  so many people have praised the One, which makes me wish I'd been able to have it, too. The new Inspire has an optional clip and recharges, so no batteries needed. You see it yet?

SLSmith
Jogger
I’ll check it out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Status changed to: New
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SLSmith,thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Like mentioned by @Odyssey13, you can purchase the Fitbit Inspire which can be worn either on a clip or a wristband.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.