New updated clip on tracker

I have had a One for 3 years now and love it but am a bit disappointed that some features are not available on it (e.g.. active mins per hour etc). Please can you make a new clip on fitbit with more features. I really don't want a wrist one at all.

1,086 Comments
BritLane
First Steps

I LOVE my fitbit one. I have had 2 of them and also the Ultra before that. I tend to beat up on my watches so a clip on fitbit is perfect for me. I would like HR capabilities so it would be cool if there is one that could go from a clip to a bracelet. I got my Husband the Charge 2 for Father's day and he loves it, however, he works in the Operating room and is often pushing carts, beds, etc. It doesn't track his steps. Something he could just unclip quickly and slip in his pocket while pushing things would be awesome! 

Zutphen
First Steps

I understand you are about to discontinue the One.  

Suggest you replace with another model that is not worn on the wrist.

Bigger suggestion is that you sell accessory clips to attach any of the fitbits to inner clothing when a person wants to dress up. The bracelets are also too casual for some professions. 

I am certainly not the only one to  love the features of the wrist-worn fitbits but prefer to keep them unseen.

Tdd1224
Jogger

Please!  A clip!  If you don’t have a pocket clip you are no different then most of the other fitness tracker!!!

Angie26
Jogger

I see on your page that you have discontinued the Fitbit One and was hoping that you will have something similar to that to where you can connect to your garment.  It makes it so much nicer and easier when working out.

mjd89
First Steps

I agree with this suggestion! I would really like to update my fitbit, but have a hard time wearing things on my wrist a lot. I would love the option to have a clip on when I don't want to wear a fitbit on my wrist. 

kc3
Jogger

Please create a one replacement product. I have no desire to wear a wrist device. 

kc3
Jogger

Please create a new device to replace the ONE that you have discontinued.

I have no desire to wear a wrist product.

A keep it simple device, clipped or stuck where ever (pocket, shoe, sock, bra, etc).

Tracks everything the one does, who cares if you add more.

Thanks, 

essieL
Tempo Runner

Hello, I'm really disappointed to see the fitbit one being pulled from the market. I've loved mine for two years but the battery no longer holds a charge for more than a day so I've been looking to replace but can't find it. If you really are going to discontinue the fitbit one please make another device that can be discretely worn under clothing and does not have to be worn on a band. A sporty watch does not fit my life style. I know there are other pedometers out there but I enjoy the fitbit community and interchange with my friends that I will loose if I have to go with another company. 

momice
Strider

I  love the One because it's a clip on. I do not want a wrist tracker. The Zip has been recommended as a replacement for the One.  It is is definitely not an acceptable replacement. My first Fitbit was a Zip, and it is in no way comparable to the One. It doesn't have as many features and it uses up batteries really fast. It's expensive and inconvenient to have to keep buying new batteries. I prefer the rechargeable One. There are many people posting that they want another clip on if you must discontinue the One. Please listen to your loyal customers and either offer a clip on of higher quality than the Zip, or don't discontinue the One.

OggyC
Recovery Runner

Hi, here is the link to buy a fitbit one: https://www.fitbit.com/one

essieL
Tempo Runner

Thanks!!!

OggyC
Recovery Runner

No problem

rick-b
Stepping Up

I couldn't get this link to work.  When I clicked on "buy now" button it went to a blank screen.  Do you know how to get to the commerce page?

OggyC
Recovery Runner

Huh that's odd try this: https://www.fitbit.com/shop/one

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi

Is the device under warranty? Have you contacted the support team? It's up to them to decide regarding replacements..

The support team can be contacted from the official contact page.
jessicarose313
First Steps

I am highly disappointed that the One has been discontinued. Mine is acting up and I wanted to get another and there is nothing else that compares to it in your current lineup. Not everyone wants to wear their fitbit visibly. Yes, there is the zip but it's lacking a lot that the One did. 
I'm very sad but I don't see myself being a Fitbit customer until something comparable to the One is an option. 
Thank you for your consideration. 

Flawesome
Jogger

The One is discontinued, the link you shared goes to a blank screen with only a banner picture of the One.

essieL
Tempo Runner

I got one on eBay. I'm so sorry they are discontinuing my favorite fitbit. 

momice
Strider

Bought a One online at Kohl's about a month ago. 

FuzzWuzz16
First Steps

Since the One is discontinued, please replace it with another clip based that tracks, steps, floors, miles, calories, and sleep.  The wrist mounted will not work for me.

kc3
Jogger

Fitbit Moderator, Could you guys reply back and let us know if product development has any plans to replace the one with another NON Wrist device? It would be nice to know instead of constantly replying or reading these posts. Thanks, 

Emeeko
Jogger

I would really like Fitbit one back or an upgrade of it. I like the clip and don’t like wearing watches. Please bring back one. I have bought Fitbit one for everyone in my family and we are very disappointed that you got rid of it.

sq
Recovery Runner

I agree. Wearing a plastic or rubber thing on my wrist is not going to happen. Ever. I want a tracker that reads out the steps and the flights of stairs, by looking at the tracker, not by having to send the data to a computer. I like the computer keeping track overall, but I want to see my steps on the tracker itself. And I won't wear rubber, plastic, metal around my wrist. I'd rather drop the health program at work than feel that yuck feel around my wrist. Go One!! Bring back the One !!

sjhowe
Base Runner

I agree, @Emeeko. I love my One as well. I would suggest to label this discussion with the One so it can actually be flagged to the appropriate device.

sjhowe
Base Runner

I agree with you @jessicarose313. I love my One. I would suggest that you label this with the One label so it pops up in more suggestions 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.