New updated clip on tracker

I have had a One for 3 years now and love it but am a bit disappointed that some features are not available on it (e.g.. active mins per hour etc). Please can you make a new clip on fitbit with more features. I really don't want a wrist one at all.

1,086 Comments
gkmccready
First Steps

My favorite FitBit trackers are the original, the One, and the Zip. All of which I would clip on or simply carry in a pocket. I've tried the wristbands and just don't like them as much... including a Surge watch. Bring back a simple tracker, please.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @gkmccready, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

MommaTracy
Jogger

Please bring back Fitbit One. The more I read the forums, the more I find others like me who miss their One. It was our favorite tracker! Versatile, small, steps and altimeter, clip or band. Much more sleek than zip. Why discontinue it? You had a good thing there, please bring it back.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @gkmccready and @ugwooa, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option on Fitbit again. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

ABakerWalker
First Steps

It would be awesome if Fitbit would put together a replacement for the Fitbit One that has the same features that the One had, mainly that it is a clip on device rather than a wrist device and that it tracks steps and floors like the previous device did.  It doesn’t have to track heart rate since it clips to clothing.

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

Inspire (non-HR) + clip.  Not sure if it does floors.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ABakerWalker, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding these suggestions.

sbdibello
Jogger
Need the option of a clip, same as with the Fitbit One. Watch style tracker is not as convenient for some of us. Give the option for those of us who prefer a clip.
Or can you fix my fitbit One? the spring on the small button broke. Will take that in a second. 🙂
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @sbdibello, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see New updated clip on tracker. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about it here. I hope to see you around.

Tlrog113
First Steps
I use Apple products and want/need both Apple Watch and FitBit - but I’m tired of needing to wear both devices on my wrists.
Please consider making a simple tracker again like the zip, one or flex 2
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tlrog113, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to use a simple Fitbit tracker. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.