Please bring back Fred the Ghost on Ace 2

My son has been crying all day because his favorite Ace 2 watch face has disappeared. Fred the Ghost would grow throughout the day until he reached his steps goal. He absolutely loved it, and would talk about Fred all day long. Fred was my son's friend.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @PrincessLeah88, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about bringing back Fred the Ghost on Ace 2. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Misha6
First Steps

My son was excited to get his new Fitbit advertised in a store with Fred the ghost only to find out that the face is not available any more. 

Rémie
First Steps

I don’t understand why we have to vote on a feature that was there when we bought our watches! Both my kids are upset that Fred is no longer available and dont want to use their watch. Please explain. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.