Able to return to previous Fitbit app version

Woke up this morning to your new app. To say the least I am not impressed. It lacks color and is boring and adds nothing new to what was there before. I absolutely hate it. I am a longtime Fitbit user but this might actually change that on next purchase.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
3,166 Comments
Mnhyman
First Steps

Switching to this barely readable format is pretty low.  Its called ethics and morality and i plan on switching to another brand after using multiple fitbit products for years.  Maybe ethics went down since switch yo google.

disgusting

Rocker9
First Steps

Poor product update. Difficult to read new sleep format

LLK24
First Steps

I hope that someone from the Fitbit design team is reviewing all of this important user feedback.  The new sleep graphs are clearly a mistake and should be reset to the previous design, 

Sulfate
Base Runner

100% agree . Terrible terrible update. Please change it back nearly 800 responses to@ RebeccaFitbit moderator when asked what faithful customers thought of the update and all agree it's terrible. Were not asked if we wanted this. It wasn't broken so why have you fixed it.

Many Fitbit users are exploring alternatives including my self

eholland
First Steps

Please return to the previous well-designed interface. The new interface is not legible. It must certainly violate basic principles of design especially for dyslexic or visually impaired readers. I have a hard time looking at it. I will likely consider another device and app if this persists.

johnrdinicola
Base Runner
I agree
Haleznz
First Steps

Does UX read here? Does anyone from Fitbit read here for that matter? I have hated using Fitbit since the changes started to roll out. Please, please give people the option to go back to the original. There was nothing wrong with his it was and it functioned SO much better than it does now. In what universe to product updates make the UX so so much worse? Listen to your customers - and fire the people who recommended, approved and made these changes.

FitB4
First Steps

Like so many others, I strongly dislike the recent upgrade which makes the sleep tracker virtually pointless- it used to be very clear and easy to read but is now cluttered and messy and not worth looking at.

i was so hoping the latest upgrade was going to address this obviously very unpopular change.

Please change it back SOON otherwise I’ll be ditching my Fitbit watch.

1tw1
First Steps
The old app was a lot better. It had eye grabbing colours, was compact enough to see a lot at once, and was a lot more interactive. The ease at which you could look into details, or look up old dates and past records, it was so much better.
You must have it archived somewhere. Roll it back, or offer an old look alternative.
RLABOE
First Steps
If it's not broken DON'T FIX IT!! The new dashboard is horrible (as many of us agree). I just don't understand why I have the ability to choose my watch face look/design/features BUT NOT WHICH DASHBOARD I WANT TO USE. Why don't you give us a choice? Let us choose how OUR dashboard looks. I can't find anything Change this plz - it wasn't ever broken
thomasdh
Jogger
and just when you start to accept that all the requests will be ignored, now my device won’t sync, been over 24 hours, you ca not make this up
KOHM50
Base Runner

I had that problem all day last Saturday.  Sunday morning I was able to sync my fitbit and got Saturday's info.  I too figured they were taking away more features of  FitBit

Lynn3046
Recovery Runner
reboot mine does it sometimes, just restart works
Kkkatie
Recovery Runner
Yeah. There's the little button you have to push. . .
K
KOHM50
Base Runner

I tried everything that I could find suggested online.  I reset a number of times and then I gave up, hoping that it would reset itself when the day changed. The next day it worked fine. 

Granamber
Recovery Runner
Sent from my iPhone
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.