Receive WhatsApp calls notifications on Android

I don't receive whatspp calls on my Versa 3. That's so frustrating as usually I receive whatsapp calls more than normal calls. I only receive missed call notification for it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sara_gamal89, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about receiving WhatsApp calls notifications on Android. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Sarahchd
First Steps
Like other calls notification. Where we could also answer whatsapp calls on versa 3.
sjch67
First Steps

Fitbit on Android has a fundamental issue displaying Incoming calls from any app notification that displays on the Android Device as what is known as a Banner Type. This is different to normal calls. Currently Fitbit has a problem with WhatsApp and MS Teams apps, its a pain! As far as I know this does not affect IOS devices

SarojPatra
Jogger
Versa 4 and Sense 2 is not able to get WhatsApp call notification when someone is calling on WhatsApp in Android. WhatsApp messages work well, but WhatsApp call notification only comes after it is missed. This feature is already available in much cheaper Xiaomi/Huami, Garmin watches. So, why can't Fitbit implement it?
Itsmesoumya
First Steps
Whatsapp call is not notified on Fitbit sense 2. I only see a notification after I have missed the call.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Itsmesoumya, thanks for sharing this product feedback about being able to receive WhatsApp call notifications from an Android device with us. This idea was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.