Redesign the graphs

Don't know where I should put this, but the graphs are awful. You can work your butt off and you know you are making progress, but graphs are discouraging. It would be nice if you had something that would monitor the heart rate too.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

7 Comments
Collin1000
Premium User
Veteran Runner

How are the graphs discouraging? I'm not sure I understand what exactly you want changed or redesigned?

I would like to be able to change the style, color and type of graphs to better view my progress. The current graphs are just too basic. In addition, it would be helpful to be able to add distance to the data/graph when I have forgotten to use the Fitbit.

Status changed to: New
MatthewFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Liv24426
First Steps

I would like for the graphs to stay CONSTANT (or at least have this option).  I think this may be what this user means by discouraging. 

If I have a really LAZY day the bars will still show up as really HIGH in the daily view.  The scale of the graph adjusts to show the maximum value needed.  

Therefore on one daily graph 100 steps looks like a tiny "blip"  on a day with fewer steps. 100 may appear as a much taller bar.  

ALSO ... the COLORS DON'T MAKE SENSE -  couldn't this be customized.  

Graph colors I can deal with.... but whatever happend to "ROYGBIV".   It doesn't make sense that my tracker colors shift from Blue to yellow to orange(almost red) to Green 

The red should be the lazy color and you shift gradually to green.  Maybe that's just my brain... 🙂 

Kamereone
Jogger

+1 to Liv: MAKE THE GRAPHS STAY CONSTANT!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven't done so yet, I recommend showing support for heart rate monitoring in this thread

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.