Reminders to drink and auto-log with check feature if goal is reached

Similar to the Get Moving feature, there needs to be one for water intake. Set a daily goal and frequency, but auto-log with check feature after consuming.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

65 Comments
kkobi85
Jogger

That's exactly why I went to Garmin. A simple water intake alarm clock.. How Hard Fitbit.. Especially with a fitness watch you don't need this feature, what a joke that you forget to take this into account

ChilliMango
First Steps

1. When you are busy, it’s good to have reminders to drink every 2 hours for example and finish Daily Goal.
2. When your phone is not by your side, you should always remember how much water you’ve drunk.
3. My glasses are 350ml, bottles 950, so I should type this numbers every time, it’s not so fast and comfortable, so Quick Add in app is useless.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

I’d like to suggest adding a “Need Water” reminder feature on the Fitbit Charge 5. Staying hydrated is crucial, this addition would be a simple yet effective way to promote healthy habits. Looking forward to seeing this feature in future updates!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ChilliMango, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @vivekravishankr, thanks for sharing this product feedback about adding water reminders on your Charge 5 with us. This idea was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

AbbiBr
First Steps

I'd also love an on watch feature for tracking water. If you're at work without your phone in your pocket as an example being able to add water that you've drank directly on your watch makes so much more sense than having to remember how much you've drank and then input it into your phone when you clock off work. Currently your water feature makes it nothing special on any other water tracking, adding it to the watch itself would make it head and shoulders above!

Risubio
First Steps

I'm surprised they still haven't launched this! 

Dab-123
Base Runner
They don't launch anything. Google is probably trying to strangle the
product.
akhi101
First Steps

Hi, I really would like a "add water" in take button on the Fitbit Charge 6 watch. I had this in a previous fitbit watch and was great motivation and tracker device to get the 2000ml daily in take. Please add this feature to the watch. Having a tile on the app only is of no use! We need a water in take feature on the Fitbit Charge 6 itself! Make it happen!!

MagicBean
Jogger
Reminders to hydrate like you get reminders to move.
Goldsgirl
Base Runner

I second this request please. 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MagicBean, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding reminders to drink water with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

NNC1980
First Steps
Fitbit watch needs a drink water reminder similar to the activity/get up and move reminder. when you are working you dont necessarily check your phone when you are busy but if the watch gave a reminder it would mak e it easier to keep hydrated
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @NNC1980  - depending on which watch you have this may exist. It is a useful feature.

If you can download clock faces look for one with the drink reminder option, such as SimpleClockPro.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @NNC1980, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having water intake reminders on your Fitbit device with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.