Remove Completed Challenges from App

It would be great that when completed challenges are finished that you have the option to delete them off your app screen.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

64 Comments
cbradley79
First Steps
please add an update that allows us to delete messages and completed challenges!!! Apple app user and very frustrating we have to "wait" for them to fall off.

YES PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS SORTED OUT WITH THE APP STORE!! i have to wait 2 days and can not except any more challenges until this has been deleted!!! I'm aslo an apple user with iphone 5s

Paul_Stretton
First Steps

I think removing challenges takes too long.  In future updates could you enable a Swipe Left on a challenge to delete it manually? 

Finney
Jogger

OMG! love my HR the ONLY thing I hate is having to wait for the completed challenges to disappear. I have been comparing Jawbone Up 24 and they were neck and neck 😞

Spoiler

hlgbccheer
Recovery Runner

I'm surprised that this is still an issue, a year later! I am rather annoyed by having to wait for Challenges to fall off of my feed too. And it seems very random when things disappear (or not).

I'm not able to accept a new Workweek Hustle today because I am waiting for last week's Hustle to go away. It's finished, tallied, and the other Workweek Hustle for last week is already gone...why is this one still hanging out there and getting in my way? I'm ready to move on this week, let's go!

Seven-
First Steps
Please, can they not hang around for days, they get mixed in with my current challenges and it is confusing- I would like the ability to delete them. Thanks.
Status changed to: New
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I agree with your request @Seven-. This would keep the app Challenges section more organized and you can have a better control of the active Challenges you have and what you have achieved.

Any other great requests, feel free to share or vote for them in case someone else has already posted it. Thanks!

Jewls3
Recovery Runner
Can someone tell me how to delete the old work week hustle challenges I have 5 of them from weeks old they are not dropping off. I have gone into the options and turned off notification in hopes this would cause it to delete or fall off no go! It is starting to junk up my challenges tab on my phone. The good news is I can still join challenges with no problems yet.... Knock on wood....
Coby28
Jogger
It would be nice if you coyld swipe and delete a challenge that has finished to clean up the list with challenges
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey! I think this is a great idea! Thanks for stopping by! Woman Wink

Equeen09
First Steps
3 days is too long for a completed challenge or at least give us the option to delete it.
Pebbleine
First Steps
I completely agree! I recently just bought myself the HR and my sisters send me loads of challenges everyday so it'd be nice to remove them!
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi!

It would be great to be able to delete the challenges when they are completed. I have viewed the results, but hate the fact they hang around for days in between my new challenges. The option to delete or close it to have it disappear would be great:) thank you

brichlin
Jogger
Please come up with a swipe and delete or option to delete old challenges at any time.
brichlin
Jogger
I use an Apple 7S plus. It just makes more sense to have the ability to control what is on your list and what is not. The challenges appear to drop off when they want to and not just after 3 days.
Lesa61
Recovery Runner

Yes, please give us a way to remove completed challenges. A swipe feature would be awesome. 

Please let each user choose when to delete old completed challenges instead of waiting (and waiting and waiting) 3 days for them to "fall" off.  I am an iOS user and I know swipe left technology exists that allows this to happen.  Please please please make this a priority and include in your next update.  

Ntidman
Jogger

Yes! Please allow users to delete completed challenges! I'm an iOS user and hate that you can't swipe to delete them. Please please please find a way to change this! 

nikki_cinq
First Steps

Seriously... this is a basic feature, not sure how it wasn't included to begin with and I'm even more baffled at how it's been almost 2 years and you still haven't made an update with this. Sort your **ahem** out.

Ker0305
Jogger

I have a challenge that's been completed for 163 days and still has not dropped off. Can't delete it and also can't start a new challenge. So frustrating!!  Please fix this! 

awight
First Steps

I would love to be able to delete challenges that have ended, as well as old notifications and messages with in the app. 

LittleMato
Recovery Runner

Hello there,

It would be really nice if we were able to manually hide the expired challenges within the Fitbit app. I currently have a list of 5 expired ones and 5 active ones, and it is really confusing. It is a really simple feature, I am sure you can easily add it.

Thank you in advance!

LM

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

tmn94
Keeping Pace

Please allow us to delete completed challenges. 

Marissa5518
First Steps

I would love to see my past challenges for as long as I want. Just not 3 days. 

DMGood
Jogger

Fitbit doesn’t care enough about you, or your business to add a way to delete old challenges. It’s their way of telling you to go buy an Apple watch. Which I’m seriously considering. Three years people have been asking for this, and Fitbit tells me to come here add my support to a three year old thread. What an utterly ridiculous customer experience. I’m embarrassed for them. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.