Rowing/Stationary Rowing Machine Exercise Shortcut

Considering most of the important cardio equipment is represented in the Exercise list, I think it's more than justifiable to add a stationary rowing machine to the list. Almost every gym in America contains at least one or more Concept 2 rower as it is a total body and low impact method of Cardio. It's one of my favorites and I'm sure I am not the only user that is a bit disappointed that is not represented.

Moderator edit: Edited title for clarity and added labels.

1,030 Comments
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Oceandust, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of adding Rowing exercise to the list of exercise shortcuts list. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community.

cbeck1716
First Steps
Add ERG machine to exercises
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @cbeck1716, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding rowing machine exercise to exercise shortcuts. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the new Fitbit Sense 2 and Fitbit Versa 4, and this exercise mode will be coming to more devices next year.

@Donnaj415, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes - you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

_FitBob_
Base Runner

FYI: There is a Concept 2 to Fitbit integration available. This will sync the Concept2 logbook to Fitbit.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.